Neither Hendo or Bisping asked to fight eachother. It was all UFC

Dana White asked Bisping flat-out on live TV who do you want to fight next. Bisping said Hendo. Obviously the UFC wants that, because most of the fans want it (despite what you read on sherdog), but it's not like Bisping wanted to fight someone else.

Curious - what are you using to judge 'most of the fans' who are clearly not on Sherdog or UG, where we can actually measure it?

Whimsical fancy? Black magic?

Curious - what are you using to judge 'most of the fans' who are clearly not on Sherdog or UG, where we can actually measure it?

Whimsical fancy? Black magic?

giphy.gif

"Despite what polls say, I've convinced myself of something else, based on feels"

- Peteyandjia, the feeler

UFC's hoping Dan can knock his ass out again.

that's garbage.

Romero
Weidman
Rockhold
Jacare
Anderson
Mousasi

All should have got the shot over Hendo.
If you would give the shot to Silva or Mousasi, you may as well give it to Hendo or me.

If you would give the shot to Silva or Mousasi, you may as well give it to Hendo or me.

I seem to remember both Silva and Mousasi beating Hendo.

i don't think they've fought you yet....but I would bet on them.

I seem to remember both Silva and Mousasi beating Hendo.

i don't think they've fought you yet....but I would bet on them.
Yeah I would probably bet on them to beat me too. Fortunately I would have trouble making 205 much less 185

Lol at Bisping thinking this is a money fight. Its gonna do 250k to 300k PPV buys.

I think Hendo is better known than Jacare. While it won't do McGregor numbers, I think Bisping vs Hendo will pull more casual viewers than Bisping vs Jacare.

So i think we all can the again the ufc is not about the best fighter but what fights make the most money im shocked

You can't blame the guy for going after the fight that will make him the most money.
I can & I do. For one this isn't even a money fight really. Idk where that myth arose from. But two this fight sucks ass, I wouldn't want it even if bisping wasn't champ. & three hendo shouldn't get a title shot. So it's fairly easy for me to blame bisping.

This fight sells, like it or not, you know the truth $$$

Really?

Because it doesn't make sense to me for the ufc to give Hendo a title shot if he's going to retire.
Dana doesn't like him that much.
And the fight is quite dangerous for Bisping, just as dangerous as the Jacare fight, so I don't think Bisping is dodging anyone.

I can & I do. For one this isn't even a money fight really. Idk where that myth arose from. But two this fight sucks ass, I wouldn't want it even if bisping wasn't champ. & three hendo shouldn't get a title shot. So it's fairly easy for me to blame bisping.
Yeah but don't blame the UFC right? You know the people that actually put the fights together. Also this fight will sell more tickets and do more numbers than any other fight at 185.

For his last fight Hendo deserves to fight literally anyone he wants on the roster.

Back