Media Neil Magny interested in fighting Khamzat Chimaev

Balls on Magny, moves like this endear you to the audience.

That would be an amazing fight. Magny is super technical and has a chin.

Lol I remember all the threads where people would be like x and y are "tough tests" for Khabib, Jones, etc when they were dominating basically everyone on the way up.

Neil Magny has nothing for Khamzat. People been on this forum for years and still can't see elite talent if it slapped them in the face.

how many russian or chechnian(not sure how to spell it) have you known, to not have good cardio? from what I've read, khamzat is a machine and can go 10 rounds easy....according to his teammates.

images.jpeg

Magny takes ANYONE in the top 10 into deep water.

He is still getting better and really in my opinion is possibly the smartest fighter in MMA.

His ranked top 10 would have liked a higher opponent but nontheless Chimaev by stoppage. I would prefer Leon Edwards fight for Chimaev just due to him being ranked higher and plus Edwards haven't fight for a long time
He just beat Gerlad Meerschart for fuck sake he can't go from that to the #3 guy in the world.

Neil is super experienced, good everywhere, battle tested, fought almost the entire division, good cardio, good wrestling, crisp striking. He's a hand full against anybody. If Chimaev beats Neil I'm all in for him fighting anyone in the top 5.

Magny only beats fighters he shouldn’t be beating

Lol I remember all the threads where people would be like x and y are "tough tests" for Khabib, Jones, etc when they were dominating basically everyone on the way up.

Neil Magny has nothing for Khamzat. People been on this forum for years and still can't see elite talent if it slapped them in the face.

Yea but he is technically skilled and is hard to put away (he can take a major beating).

Will show us if Khamzat can fight for a full 15 minutes.

I've been calling for this all along. After his win over Robbie, it's a great fight to make and give Khamzat credibility over a game opponent.

This would be Khamzat’s first solid test. Meerschaert is no more than a journeyman.

I’d be down for this fight, Magny is tough, battle tested and very skilled all-around. Would be a great legitimacy test for KC.

Ugh Neil Magny, he will make it boring. I don't know how but he will find a way. Hopefully this fight is not made.

Back