Neighbor's tree has branches hanging over my fence

Hit the drive-thru Saturday morning, grab a couple of biscuits and coffees and knock on your neighbor's door. Tell him you changed insurance companies and the home inspector mentioned you can't have branches overhanging your fence. Ask him if he would please trim them and keep them that way. Tell him you'll have him over for a cold beer when he's done and actually do it. Good neighbors make life easier. Don't be a douche bag and fuck up your relationship with yours.

Wake me up when the hot neighbor is sunbathing fully nude on the other side of the fence.

Calling bs. Ya does not have a neighbour, yes or over hanging tree.

Cut it down.

Surprised at the amount of non reaction.

Things like this can really be a pain in the ass. I think if it’s hanging over your property TS, you can lawfully cut it. But would recommend talking to the neighbor first, and let them know you are unhappy with it and are going to fix it.

On occasion I’ll climb to the top of the largest tree in my yard just so my neighbors see me doing it. It’s a 30ft spruce tree and I get near the top of that motherfucker. Needless to stay no one in the neighborhood messes with me.

You not only have the right to attend to the overhanging branches, you have the responsibility. If those overhanging branches hurt someone on your property, you are liable, not your neighbor.

Depending on where you live, you may be required to give your neighbor notice of your intent to cut the branches, giving him the opportunity to do it before you do. You may also be required to offer him the branches before disposing them or keeping them for yourself.

Important note:

The safest place to stand while you're cutting the branches is directly under them.

You not only have the right to attend to the overhanging branches, you have the responsibility. If those overhanging branches hurt someone on your property, you are liable, not your neighbor.

Depending on where you live, you may be required to give your neighbor notice of your intent to cut the branches, giving him the opportunity to do it before you do. You may also be required to offer him the branches before disposing them or keeping them for yourself.

Fuck all that shit, dawg! IF I WANT TO TAKE YOUR FUCKING BRNACHES ILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING BRANCHES!

Your neighbor officially cucked you.

Hit the drive-thru Saturday morning, grab a couple of biscuits and coffees and knock on your neighbor's door. Tell him you changed insurance companies and the home inspector mentioned you can't have branches overhanging your fence. Ask him if he would please trim them and keep them that way. Tell him you'll have him over for a sloppy blowjob when he's done and actually do it. Good neighbors make life easier. Don't be a douche bag and fuck up your relationship with yours.

ftfy

You know what to do...

acggOlM.gif

try actually talking to your neighbor like an adult.

Hit the drive-thru Saturday morning, grab a couple of biscuits and coffees and knock on your neighbor's door. Tell him you changed insurance companies and the home inspector mentioned you can't have branches overhanging your fence. Ask him if he would please trim them and keep them that way. Tell him you'll have him over for a cold beer when he's done and actually do it. Good neighbors make life easier. Don't be a douche bag and fuck up your relationship with yours.
This isn't what Furio would do...

Back