Neighbor's tree has branches hanging over my fence

Decorate it. It's your part of the tree.

Decorate it with dildos and swastikas. It's your part of the tree.

You not only have the right to attend to the overhanging branches, you have the responsibility. If those overhanging branches hurt someone on your property, you are liable, not your neighbor.

Depending on where you live, you may be required to give your neighbor notice of your intent to cut the branches, giving him the opportunity to do it before you do. You may also be required to offer him the branches before disposing them or keeping them for yourself.

Tell your neighbor your homeowners insurance company told you you had to trim them. Mine actually did.

Driving your forehead into your neighbours face immediately when he or she opens the front door is the only way to get this resolved.

No soldier let’s anyone breach the perimeter of their camp

show him your penis!

Life is full of real problems and bad periodes..

So to worry about something like this..

Life is full of real problems and bad periodes..

So to worry about something like this..

Same thing I was thinking.

I'd say pick your battles. If the tree is an actual hindrance approach them about it, but save unpleasant interactions/grievances for important matters. Just my opinion.

There are some reasons to be concerned about this. It is a danger? can it eventually cause damage to your property? Or does it simply cut off light to your yard, or worse yet your garden. These are good reason to do something. Otherwise, it's a tree. Tree's are good. Leave it be.

Just cut the ones on your side. If he says anything, tell that mofo to square up. And give him that Masvidal special.

There are some reasons to be concerned about this. It is a danger? can it eventually cause damage to your property? Or does it simply cut off light to your yard, or worse yet your garden. These are good reason to do something. Otherwise, it's a tree. Tree's are good. Leave it be.

You mean leaf it be

Cut the overhang.

If the neighbour knocks on the door arguing

grab her by the pussy.

I thought the title said face, not fence, and I was all like, move three feet to one side feet brah

Back