• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Neighbor definitely has hookers over disguised as cleaners lol

Bruh...

Mind yo' bidness.
Look_whos_talking.jpg

I 100% believe this. My buddy paid for his ex-wive's real estate license. Once she got that she was working with crazy bitches who partied despite being married and moms of younger kids. They did whatever the hell they wanted while trying to maintain the image of professional agents and being all about family.

Coke, Adderall, getting drunk on "liquid lunches" during the week, girl's vacations without the hubbies but men can be seen in FB post pics. Pretty f*cked up group who introduced her to the "boyfriend on the side" which thankfully ended the marriage.

Interesting what a financial boost can do to ones psyche. I have met dome wonderful people through real estate, but have also come across the absolute scum of the earth types.

Weird that you got your gun and hid inside peeking out the window

We're in a condo association- I look out my front door and see a kind of sketchy-looking woman on our deck. I ask her if I can help her, she has some random story about cleaning while she's fidgeting a ton. Definitely looks like she does a lot of hard drugs, no question. Then I see the guy who dropped her off parked out front- Tesla SUV, loud colorful buttondown shirt, gold or fake gold watch. He was also, um, from a disadvantaged community.

Was thinking about grabbing my Glock when I see the other 'cleaner' and she's blond, my neighbor lets the two of them in looking a bit sheepish.... Lots of cleaning going on in there I'm sure. He's a commercial real estate agent so maybe he just closed a big deal and wanted to party. Hope everything got cleaned buddy!

- Why?

Interesting what a financial boost can do to ones psyche. I have met dome wonderful people through real estate, but have also come across the absolute scum of the earth types.

It's funny that you stated that. The boost in income seemed to be a net loss for my friend and not a benefit at all for his marriage. His wife was driving a KIA Sportage that was paid off and had less than 60k miles. Perfectly economical vehicle for a family of 4 with two younger kids. She started making over 100k / year and HAD to get a new KIA Telluride costing 49k.

Then she gets botox, lipo / ab sculpting, and boob lift. She was trying to "become" the image of a person who makes six figures in income and felt compelled to compete with her crazy and slutty friends who did similar same things. Now she's gotten fat, doesn't have money for drugs or girl's trips, and she gets to watch her ex drive a Corvette, buy a Ram TRX, take trips, and generally love life. Hilarious.

It's funny that you stated that. The boost in income seemed to be a net loss for my friend and not a benefit at all for his marriage. His wife was driving a KIA Sportage that was paid off and had less than 60k miles. Perfectly economical vehicle for a family of 4 with two younger kids. She started making over 100k / year and HAD to get a new KIA Telluride costing 49k.

Then she gets botox, lipo / ab sculpting, and boob lift. She was trying to "become" the image of a person who makes six figures in income and felt compelled to compete with her crazy and slutty friends who did similar same things. Now she's gotten fat, doesn't have money for drugs or girl's trips, and she gets to watch her ex drive a Corvette, buy a Ram TRX, take trips, and generally love life. Hilarious.

When people have no sense of self, no balance or inner peace, money will most likely destroy them or make them worse as humans overall.

Nobody cares about your meth operation. Wandering around the door looking through the peep hole like a granny.

Back