Need help with some music.

starting at like 1:10

this kid is a 19 year old from Louisiana. insane

come at me for it being american idol, this shit is amazing

starting at 2:15

this girl is 17 i think

The great thing about You Tube is that when you find something you like, when it's finished playing it offers more selections you might like of the same type. You can spend hours.

Old soul/Motown is the best music there is:

I find Blues very relaxing. Some of the artists on my playlist include-
[YT]H9XW2v3tYfw[/YT]
[YT]NdgrQoZHnNY[/YT]
[YT]dVl4XtXcZeQ[/YT]
[YT]vkASYWC4Ons[/YT]
Also a more modern version of these artists sound is Seasick Steve
[YT]hR3wvovh21g[/YT]
Jack White also has been influenced a lot by Son House's work
[YT]1fM2qhG8mA4[/YT]

Also for Jazz, I would suggest looking into Lee Allen, Alvin Tyler, Clarence Henry

[YT]m5RY5vYAM1I[/YT]

Here is another cover Belfoute song
[YT]7970Q5VJnTU[/YT]

Sum's really pumping the in music lol. I actually saw that guy singing Man's World and remember thinking he had an amazing voice. Thanks for all the other posts too. I've been a Grooveshark/YouTube addict ever since I made this thread.

I can't post videos at work, but the first name that came to mind was Bill Withers. Enjoy.

Sum's really pumping the in music lol. I actually saw that guy singing Man's World and remember thinking he had an amazing voice. Thanks for all the other posts too. I've been a Grooveshark/YouTube addict ever since I made this thread.
Lol glad I can help. Like I said this music is my shit hahaha. Ill try to find more later. Care to share any gems you've discovered?

ive got some
amazing vocal imo

Shiiiiit Joe. Got me swayin. Hahah. That was great.

Shiiiiit Joe. Got me swayin. Hahah. That was great.
i love doo wop ill post some tomorrow
meanwhile one of my all time favorite motown songs <3
tammi was great

More rock & rollish but I love this song

Lol glad I can help. Like I said this music is my shit hahaha. Ill try to find more later. Care to share any gems you've discovered?

Not really man, just trying to immerse myself in it lol. Here's a couple from the same guys I posted in the OP. Second one's under a different name.

This one chilled me right out.

Also found a single by that Joshua Ledet guy you posted from Idol. Not a bad tune.

Back