need help for a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
street but with rules,and btw why everyone cheer me down instead of cheering me up?! :/

I wouldn't encourage you to fight in the streets. That is generally not a good idea. Law enforcement doesn't dig that kind of stuff.

War Gelocoster! Way to go dude!

Do some deadlifts and squats to get stronger. Make sure they are heavy. And don't forget the other rope.

u guys understand it wrong...its not in streets...we have a place with mats and official place

I think weve been trolled boys.

But if we arent and this is real watch this closely to help your stand up.

[YT]GHgjrt6d_Tw[/YT]

Last edited:
street but with rules,and btw why everyone cheer me down instead of cheering me up?! :/

Well, then it isn't a street fight. A real fight involves weapons etc... not something you want to get into.

As for this non-sanctioned MMA fight, I still don't think it is a good idea. I understand that you have mats and a place to do it, but this MMA fight is different than just grappling. What if he soccer kicks you, ala pride rules, and you get hurt real bad? Is there going to be a doctor there? See what we are getting at? I think if you want to do a real MMA fight, you should do it in a real oranization to mitigate the risks.

You also show a 0-0-0 MMA record, so obviously this is your first fight and you haven't thought it through. Take some advice from someone over twice your age. :) Be careful.

Pride rules?? Are you ready to deal with soccerkicks to the dome/guts?

well..its also not really pride rules...there r no soccer kicks or downward elbows on the head..and yea..there is a dr. so he help if somebody got hurt

Your fighting a guy who is 18 and ur 14 with pride rules in a backyard.... you do no if you go down he can stomp the shit out of your face.

Your fighting a guy who is 18 and ur 14 with pride rules in a backyard.... you do no if you go down he can stomp the shit out of your face.

we dont allow stomp kicks from someone standing on someone on the ground,and its not in a backyard..its in a place,with mats,with everything needed for sparring

we dont allow stomp kicks from someone standing on someone on the ground,and its not in a backyard..its in a place,with mats,with everything needed for sparring

I see what you are getting at, that it is somewhat safer than some backyard brawl, but I still don't think it is a good idea. Why not just spar in an MMA class? When you get a little older you can actually fight in a sanctioned MMA event. Don't rush it man, you are only 14. If you can stay healthy just sparring, training, and hitting some serious weights, imagine how much better you will be when you make your debut later in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back