need help for a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelocoster

White Belt
Reaction score
in 1 month...i'm going to fight against one of my brother's friend...hes strong,he have little techniques but still..he is 18 and i am 14 so..i need anyone to tell me good workouts and intense also to make me stronger and also some kicking,punching,slaming workouts.

Do exactly as he says and you'll win.

I suggest that you wear a cup and "check his oil" until he cries.

Last edited:
DUUDE we be having some intense UFCS in our backyard to bra, I dont even have to train I just take the warfare stack and do P90X man. Im so jacked I dont even neeed to train.

kid-fight.jpg

DUUDE we be having some intense UFCS in our backyard to bra, I dont even have to train I just take the warfare stack and do P90X man. Im so jacked I dont even neeed to train.

but u dont often fight people older than u by 4 years old while you are 14 years old :p

Read the FAQ at the top of the page, and it should answer most of your questions.

Let go of my purse, I don't know you!

thumbs up to whoever gets this reference

in 1 month...i'm going to fight against one of my brother's friend...hes strong,he have little techniques but still..he is 18 and i am 14 so..i need anyone to tell me good workouts and intense also to make me stronger and also some kicking,punching,slaming workouts.

I wouldn't take the fight. You can start a workout plan and even go to an MMA school for a week or two, but that is hardly going to get you ready for a fight with someone who is 4 years more developed than you. You need a training montage, but unfortunately those don't exsist.

Why would you even want to fight in the first place...? You are 14, he is 18, that has lawsuit written all over it. If you want to get in real fights, your best bet is to learn how to shoot a gun. Moral of the story... don't get into fights unless it is a real sport like sanctioned MMA.

I wouldn't take the fight. You can start a workout plan and even go to an MMA school for a week or two, but that is hardly going to get you ready for a fight with someone who is 4 years more developed than you. You need a training montage, but unfortunately those don't exsist.

Why would you even want to fight in the first place...? You are 14, he is 18, that has lawsuit written all over it. If you want to get in real fights, your best bet is to learn how to shoot a gun. Moral of the story... don't get into fights unless it is a real sport like sanctioned MMA.

its a fight with PRIDE's rules and i already beat him in grappling. but ofcourse its not official ..its more like what kimbo slice used to do before entering mma

if you honestly won't be talked out of doing it, practice your shot, put him on the ground and try to keep him from hitting you.

i WILL post it when its over :p , and i am planing on taking him back throw..from back throw he wil probbly try to stand up while i am on backmount i will either make a rear naked choke or put him on hes side and keep kneeing him

You deserve every single misfortune and misbegotten calamity that befalls your parasitic and self deluded existence. Then only contribution you shall pass on to your fellow man is the feelings of joy and vindication at the thought of your inevitable suffering at the hands of your own stupidity.

So this is going to be a streetfight? Or in an actual cage/ring?

You deserve every single misfortune and misbegotten calamity that befalls your parasitic and self deluded existence. Then only contribution you shall pass on to your fellow man is the feelings of joy and vindication at the thought of your inevitable suffering at the hands of your own stupidity.

what? XD

join a gym, kid. have him come to an open mat for his "free class" and spar him there. don't do backyard fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back