NBC Poaches Seth McFarlane from FOX for $200 Million

Trey fucking Parker & Matt fucking Stone accepting an award from a liberal as fuck organization. the same guys who purposely made a dick joke directly in the title of their South Park movie just to spite another organization they had beef w/. the same guys who rolled up to the Oscars wearing dresses & tripping on acid. the same guys who have notoriously worn their centrist leanings & anti liberal/conservative beliefs on their sleeves for years.

but yeah, they were definitely being serious here.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

$200 million doesn’t seem like a lot these days

Seth is going to die a billionaire purely on the strength of his wit. Matt Stone and Trey Parker might have won the battle, but it's looking like he's going to win the war.

Seth already won the war. Matt and Trey are bitter for some innocuous joke made at their expense many years ago, and Seth doesn’t even give a shit.

Trey fucking Parker & Matt fucking Stone accepting an award from a liberal as fuck organization. the same guys who purposely made a dick joke directly in the title of their South Park movie just to spite another organization they had beef w/. the same guys who rolled up to the Oscars wearing dresses & tripping on acid. the same guys who have notoriously worn their centrist leanings & anti liberal/conservative beliefs on their sleeves for years.

I think for them, like most intelligent people, they don’t ally themselves with the left, right, or the center, but evaluate each thing, be it a current event or an awards organization, on a case by case basis. Though I would agree they find themselves usually in the center, I don’t think they feel the need to “stick it to” anyone just because they are liberal. They just make fun of what they see as ridiculousness on every side of the coin.

but yeah, they were definitely being serious here.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]
LOL, you salty af.

They're libertarian Republicans.

Didn't Leno dominate Letterman in the ratings?

Yep, also Conan was terrible in the late night, his humor was a poor fit.

NBC did the right thing both times, both Dave and Conan) have a more vocal and loyal fanbase, not cult because they are pretty popular themselves, but Leno dominated both in head to head ratings.

LOL, you salty af.

They're libertarian Republicans.
i’m salty because you fell for their goof & took it as gospel? whatever you say, bro.

still waiting for you to tell us all which imaginary war Seth MacFarlane has claimed victory in, btw.

i’m salty because you fell for their goof & took it as gospel? whatever you say, bro.

still waiting for you to tell us all which imaginary war Seth MacFarlane has claimed victory in, btw.
"No, seriously".
Butthurt betrayed libtard lifelong fan on the internet: "They were obviously joking."

tenor.gif

Didn't Leno dominate Letterman in the ratings?

Letterman beat him until Leno had Hugh Grant on his show relatively soon after the Divine Brown scandal. After which Leno would beat him.

The thing is, I always felt that Letterman was better. But even Id often switch over to Leno not because he was better, but because Letterman started a half hour earlier and talk shows are usually front loaded with their best material. So you get to watch Letterman's monologue, top ten list, some comedy bit and the first (and almost always) best guest and then switch over to Leno's best part of his program. So even though Leno would win, it was really the best part of his show beating the worst part of Letterman's show.

Anyway, Letterman is so much better than Leno and I'll fight anyone who disagrees is what I'm saying.

& still devout, exemplary Republicans to this day (no, seriously)

I don’t really follow their political beliefs. I’m not that into their “universe,” either. Never got into SP at all. Team America is cool tho.

I just thought that award was given many many years ago. I could be wrong but I don’t think I am.

I don’t really follow their political beliefs. I’m not that into their “universe,” either. Never got into SP at all. Team America is cool tho.

I just thought that award was given many many years ago. I could be wrong but I don’t think I am.
it was definitely over a decade ago

I haven't seen Family Guy since high school (2006)

Do people still watch it?

Ther Orvell is cool

Dude is a fucking tumour, thinks he’s Frank Sinatra. Good job NBC on wasting $200 million to hear someone say “he he he netflix” “he he he uber” in a funny voice.

Seth already won the war. Matt and Trey are bitter for some innocuous joke made at their expense many years ago, and Seth doesn’t even give a shit.
Other way around if I’m not mistaken, and Trey and Matt are worth $500 million each

Back