NBA

Bleh. Loser on the Mavericks. What sucks is Jordan was in foul trouble. In his 27 minutes of play, the Mavs were +18 while on the floor. Conversely, his replacement, Powell, was -27 in 17 minutes of play. That's absolutely ridiculous. Oh well, wasn't too heavy on this one. Sorry to those who tailed

Yeah as above posters have said, you have almost no advantage on the bookies even with a lot of knowledge because of how accurately statisticians can gauge a team's chances.

You're better off betting on MMA, as it is still a relatively new sport that has a lot more variables than basketball or baseball. Live betting on MMA has some ridiculously off lines that can frequently be taken advantage of.

Yeah as above posters have said, you have almost no advantage on the bookies even with a lot of knowledge because of how accurately statisticians can gauge a team's chances.

You're better off betting on MMA, as it is still a relatively new sport that has a lot more variables than basketball or baseball. Live betting on MMA has some ridiculously off lines that can frequently be taken advantage of.
Same as the NBA, you just have to know what to look for

Same as the NBA, you just have to know what to look for
I agree, I been betting MMA for 4 years and NBA for 2/3 and been doing well. Like he said, you gotta know what to look for

I'm against ya on this one. I got 1u on the Nuggets at -178. Mavs have one of the worst road record in the Western conference
And this hit as well for me. 2/2 so far since I posted my bets here

Looking to LB the Raptors tonight. I expect the Pacers to start off strong. If I can get the Raptors at evens or plus money, I’m pulling the trigger

Besides that, 1.5u on the Bulls ML. Situationally should be more but Bulls are a shit team and I refuse to bet more on them

Raptors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacers led most of the way from my brief following of the game. Good call on that

I also hit the Raptors but pre game at -178. I thought it was a lost bet to be honest with the way the game was going in the 3rd. Woke up to see the bet cashed lol. Love it

Miami Heat +3.5 for 3u

I realize the spread is now 3, but there's a good chance public money pushes this back up to 3.5 so I wouldnt settle for 3.

Miami Heat +3.5 for 3u

I realize the spread is now 3, but there's a good chance public money pushes this back up to 3.5 so I wouldnt settle for 3.

Tailed you on ths one but I was starting to sweat and regret not live betting Miami when they were down 16 in the 1st. Was thinking, "God Damn! am I going to win a bet on basketball?" Only down by 2 now. Didnt bet a lot but man I hate losing. With my luck I'm expecting Rockets by 4

58-53 at the half. No way Harden can keep this up right?

Miami Heat +3.5 for 3u

tenor.gif

We did it! I love you man but even if we lost I would still appreciate the look into the mind of a mothafuckin genius! YES!

Harden is a bad man though and fuck Whiteside!(no racist)

Congrats to all on the Heat. I was able to get them at +11 and +9 live. Also a smidge on +450 but it was for peanuts. On to tomorrow!

NBA 12/21

Detroit Pistons +4 for 3u

Congrats to all on the Heat. I was able to get them at +11 and +9 live. Also a smidge on +450 but it was for peanuts. On to tomorrow!
Good stuff bro, I hit them at +199 after I saw CP3 go down with the hamstring injury. Good luck today, I haven't checked the schedule yet.

NBA 12/21

Tailed put down 2u this time at +4.5. With my measly NBA knowledge I think this will prob stay pretty close so I'm not even going to try to live bet it. Thanks for the pick regardless of outcome.

Line just moved to +4.0 right after I bet it so I feel like I won something already lol.

Last edited:
Man that was a heart breaking game, so many missed opportunities but I'm developing a love for it anyway.

NBA 12/21

Dead wrong on this one. Spending more time looking into games today so I can hopefully get a winner and that bad taste from the Pistons game out of my mouth

NBA Saturday

I like three plays. Not sure which ones I like most, though, so I’m playing them all evenly

Miami Heat +2.5
OKC Thunder +100 ML
(1st half bet) SA Spurs +2.5

All for 2u. Looking to LB the Heat if they fall behind early, similarly to the game the other night

GL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back