NBA

Yeeeeeeeeeeees 3-0 +6u sweeeep

Yeeeeeeeeeeees 3-0 +6u sweeeep

Nice win, OKC game was close.

Someone has to tell Westbrook that the team is better off with Paul George closing out games. If Westbrook plans to close out games, take it to the rim and get fouled and shoot free throws instead of long jumpers and three pointers. His basketball iq sometimes smh.

Someone has to tell Westbrook that the team is better off with Paul George closing out games. If Westbrook plans to close out games, take it to the rim and get fouled and shoot free throws instead of long jumpers and three pointers. His basketball iq sometimes smh.
that pull up 3 on the final possession was very very suspect

Silly degen parlay because I cant find value anywhere else...

Blazers ML + Nets ML + Pacers ML for 1u

Somehow works to about -105 odds if my math is right. I don't necessarily think this is tail worthy but the situations are all there. I wouldn't be shocked if all three covered their large spreads

edit: keep an eye on all three for live betting situations

Parlay of BOS ML and Nets First half ML for me, -140.

I didn’t watch the game or am I aware of the final shot your talking about but Paul George has been horrible in the clutch his whole career, I saw a stat the other day I think he is 2-16 on game winners or something so for his whole career. Btw keep up the solids posts in the MMA forum bro.

Silly degen parlay because I cant find value anywhere else...

Blazers ML + Nets ML + Pacers ML for 1u

Somehow works to about -105 odds if my math is right. I don't necessarily think this is tail worthy but the situations are all there. I wouldn't be shocked if all three covered their large spreads

edit: keep an eye on all three for live betting situations
LOL almost feel embarrassed to win this one. Whatever

NFL MNF Teaser

Oakland +8.5 & Oak/Den u48.5 at -110

Risk 1u

Thunder -1.5 for 2u

Very little line value left but I just have a hard time seeing how Houston can compete with one of the better teams in the league without Chris Paul. In the games that he’s missed this year, they’ve only covered one spread and they missed covering the spread by a decent margin in all the other gamesp

Thunder -1.5 for 2u

Very little line value left but I just have a hard time seeing how Houston can compete with one of the better teams in the league without Chris Paul. In the games that he’s missed this year, they’ve only covered one spread and they missed covering the spread by a decent margin in all the other gamesp
garbage-can.jpg

Dallas Mavericks -3 for 2u

Dallas Mavericks -3 for 2u
Push. Doncic missed a free throw with 11 seconds left that could have covered the spread. If anyone of you bet this late, I hope you got -2 instead and won!

Push. Doncic missed a free throw with 11 seconds left that could have covered the spread. If anyone of you bet this late, I hope you got -2 instead and won!
I tailed you and got -2.5 cheers mate

Boston Celtics -2.5 for 2u

Boston Celtics -2.5 for 2u
Boston really plays no defense this year. Crazy. They've lost that edge of being a dog with their two stars being out. Noted for the future. Sorry for the loser

Back