NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question: What do you think of rushed two for ones? I can't stand them. I think you get two crap shots because they are both rushed and most of the time the team misses both instead of one decent shot.

The math proves it’s superior but your feels mean more to me.

cRaps have blown their load on these 8 regular season games

Wasn't fun to watch. After winning 7 in a row, I chalk it up to complacency, and the Celtics just being hungrier

I'm not stupid. It's one game. But, do you honestly think the Celts aren't contenders pretty similar to the Raps? They both will have hard time beating the Bucks this year, if we're being honest, but I don't consider either the Raps or Celts to be clearly better than the other.

Nuggs seem kinda like a poverty version of the 2011 Mavs. Got an elite big as the offensive engine (Dirk >>> Jokic tho at this point) surrounded with zero "star" players but a ton of positive impact role players. No real net negative players in the rotation to be exploited or drag the team down, but really only Jokic to depend on

Who was I arguing with on here who was insisting that Joker isn't a reliable crunchtime scorer?

Has D Rob learned how to dribble yet? His ascension from D3 has been absurd. Another Beilien gem. No idea why he tried to coach nba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back