NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they screen these virtual fans? Pretty surprised we haven't had any weirdos flashing cawks yet

Norman Powell shooting 60% FG, 100% from 3.

Guys lights out tonight.

Milwaukee can't hang with us without Giannis(clear where he should go in 2021)

SAY THEIR NAMES

THEN DRINK A MICHELOB LIGHT

Norman Powell shooting 60% FG, 100% from 3.

Milwaukee can't hang with us without Giannis(clear where he should go in 2021)

lol Kawhi left Toronto after a year. They even offered
Him a mansion and a jet plane... no superstar in their right mind will ever extend in Toronto .

lol Kawhi left Toronto after a year. They even offered
Him a mansion and a jet plane... no superstar in their right mind will ever extend in Toronto .
Giannis isn't Kawhi, he isn't from LA, he's not even from America. A big reason Kawhi left was because they weren't willing to move on from Pascal to get Paul George... And Giannis is good friends with Masai he helped his family emigrate to Greece, how many POB's can boast that?

Toronto is also one of the most multicultural cities in the world with a huge Greek population.

We'll see where he signs, lol.

The more international players(a large portion of them being from Canada) that join the NBA, with Masai as our leader, the more stars you'll see join the Raptors.

Last edited:
9xfyzvm49ag51.jpg

Hard to tell bc of teams regellin and lineup tinkering, but these yoffs could be crazy exciting

Nobody is bodying up Warren to save their lives, Lillard is streaky but on a hot one, ADavis is being pretty assertive, Heat and Raps look really solid if rotations can be ironed out, Clips will now get 18 ppg bench score Harrell back but gelling could be their demise, etc...

Its pretty open IMO due to game shape alone

I'm glad I still have cable for once

Hard to tell bc of teams regellin and lineup tinkering, but these yoffs could be crazy exciting

Nobody is bodying up Warren to save their lives, Lillard is streaky but on a hot one, ADavis is being pretty assertive, Heat and Raps look really solid if rotations can be ironed out, Clips will now get 18 ppg bench score Harrell back but gelling could be their demise, etc...

Its pretty open IMO due to game shape alone

I'm glad I still have cable for once
Warren just got shut down for a whole 2nd half you goof

Cool
He went from a decent player to a mid 30s per game scorer practically overnight

Thanks for playing
You said nobody is bodying warren after he just got bodied so bad that he didn’t even score after 2 quarters.

Lay off the pots man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back