NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, he does. Nice teammate in Canthony but after that the roster is brutal

Blunder are my WC darkhorse. Would be funny if CP0 knocked off the Flerps in the WCF

Dam I was wrong . Cp3 Gallo not in the game and the Thunder suck ass. Grizzlies up by 5

Cmon man Give Pat Bev some more love . Cp3 doesn’t want to see him trust me.
Bevercan has played CP0 good but I think CP0 is still a top 10 offensive player. And this OKC team has a really unique and versatile lineup, I don't think they have to rely on a carry job from CP0

Dam I was wrong . Cp3 Gallo not in the game and the Thunder suck ass. Grizzlies up by 5
This is my concern with them

Team ORTG on/off for CP0 and Gallo this year:

CP0 on: 116.6
CP0 off: 102.6

Gallo on: 118.2
Gallo off: 103.9

For reference the best and worst team ORTGs this season are Mavs at 116.5 and Warios at 105.2

Bevercan has played CP0 good but I think CP0 is still a top 10 offensive player. And this OKC team has a really unique and versatile lineup, I don't think they have to rely on a carry job from CP0
I don’t know man they have good players but without cp3 on the floor? Nobody is scared really they will be tough to take out though . Not a cake walk

Morant is so skinny he basically at times becomes invisible on the floor. Hopefully he fills out a bit more or else will get constantly bullied.

I don’t know man they have good players but without cp3 on the floor? Nobody is scared really they will be tough to take out though . Not a cake walk
Well yeah he has to be on the floor for no less than 35-37 mpg. Doesn't really have a track record of yoff durability so we'll see

Donovan should also consider different condensed rotations for the yoffs so that at least two of either CP0/Gallo/SGA/Schroder are on the floor at all times

Morant is so skinny he basically at times becomes invisible on the floor. Hopefully he fills out a bit more or else will get constantly bullied.

They said the same thing about Durcant when he first entered the league. Don't you remember the hysteria over his hilariously low bench press at the combine?

Moreant will be fine.

They said the same thing about Durcant when he first entered the league. Don't you remember the hysteria over his hilariously low bench press at the combine?

Moreant will be fine.
True, Durantula is a long lanky tall guy though, more benefits. Even Steph Curry had to bulk up a bit.

Random question: What do you think of rushed two for ones? I can't stand them. I think you get two crap shots because they are both rushed and most of the time the team misses both instead of one decent shot.

he should forfeit this after saying the Fucks and the Clips would make the finals

Raptors got spanked might be the best thing for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back