***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two months of training and Westbrook wins UFC gold.
FEw2fTLXsAQolTh

1200px-Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg.png

Lebron "should be suspended for the rest of the year. Can’t have that dirty shit in the nba".

Lebron acts like a saint but he's a dirty player. That was an obvious cheap shot.

Crazy scene in the Lakers game. Fuck LeBum.

AD and Bron are the “hold me back” all stars...

LeBald's face:
"I thought we were doing the 'hold me back thing?.....'"

That elbow was sketchy af. Right into the side of the face. I don't really believe it was accident, Bern's not that uncoordinated. He even turns into him.
He looked right at the dude before he swung.

Lebron flagrantly hammer punches a guy in the face, guy gets angry and chases him around the court while bleeding out of his eye...

Lebron is the cleanest player in the history of sports and is the real victim here, according to the sportsball analysts I woke up to talking about this. LOL.

Lebron flagrantly hammer punches a guy in the face, guy gets angry and chases him around the court while bleeding out of his eye...

Lebron is the cleanest player in the history of sports and is the real victim here, according to the sportsball analysts I woke up to talking about this. LOL.
just saw it too. how can anyone claim lbj is the victim here. wtf. now i've heard it all...

XiBron will have that Reddit thread deleted like that time Nike tried to destroy all of the footage of Jordan Crawford dunking on him at his basketball camp

Luke Waltons final game as the Kings coach was a game where a fan sitting courtside threw up on the court and delayed the game by 20 mins in the 4th quarter, sounds about right lol

XiBron will have that Reddit thread deleted like that time Nike tried to destroy all of the footage of Jordan Crawford dunking on him at his basketball camp
It's LiiBron Xiu Mai , you filthy casual

This has been beaten to death but I like this channels breakdown on the way stuff has been called.

I figured 1 and 1 in regards to lebron and Stewart’s suspensions. Lebron clearly threw a cheap shot, auto suspension there. But he did immediately try to apologize and Stewart took the situation to another level which the nba won’t condone. Kinda surprised he got an extra game more than lebron though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back