***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man Isiah Stewart would have beaten the piss out of Lebron if he got ahold of him. Sucker move by James.

My man Isiah Stewart would have beaten the piss out of Lebron if he got ahold of him. Sucker move by James.

I know Bron didn't mean to hit him in the face but if he didn't try to hit him at all with a dirty move, he wouldn't have accidently hit him in the face period. Dirty player.

On the Basketball side of things , Detroit is bad , bad. But I seen Cade Cunningham had a nice game with a triple double , they blew a late lead though.

Never head of this dude till tonight, he's a big boy.
Our 6’8 250 lbs center. He’s got the nickname “Beef Stew”. Pretty good second year player, all rookie team last year.

I know Bron didn't mean to hit him in the face but if he didn't try to hit him at all with a dirty move, he wouldn't have accidently hit him in the face period. Dirty player.

I'm not sure it was an accident. Did you see how much blood there was. That's a cold conk man. LeBald didn't just hit him a little.

I'm not sure it was an accident. Did you see how much blood there was. That's a cold conk man. LeBald didn't just hit him a little.

He meant to hit him but I'm not sure it was in the face. It was a hard hit obviously, as you mentioned.

That elbow was sketchy af. Right into the side of the face. I don't really believe it was accident, Bern's not that uncoordinated. He even turns into him.

Two months of training and Westbrook wins UFC gold.
FEw2fTLXsAQolTh

Looks like my prediction of LeBron getting his face caved in could come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back