NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Jackson picked up by Clipz. Trying to get Gortat for last roster spot. So glad none of these guys signed with the Fakers.

Nash only won two MVPs because he played in a watered-down, weaker era compared to a stud like Stockton.
nash is the better range shooter, stockton is a much better defender

If your fantasy season revolves around Kylie staying healthy, I don't know what to tell u Wu

Max just went hard at Kyrie's intelligence on First Take lol. He feels exactly how I feel. Kyrie wants so badly for everyone to think he's very intelligent, but the large majority of what he says/writes is dumb.

Max just went hard at Kyrie's intelligence on First Take lol. He feels exactly how I feel. Kyrie wants so badly for everyone to think he's very intelligent, but the large majority of what he says/writes is dumb.
Yet he's somehow managed to fool the NBAPA into voting him in as Vice President. In all honesty, in not sure how he's even relevant at this point.

Yet he's somehow managed to fool the NBAPA into voting him in as Vice President. In all honesty, in not sure how he's even relevant at this point.
Agreed. Apparently there are 6 vice presidents though, so not as egregious as I first thought. Max may have been on to something when he said probably no one else wanted the job lol

If you’re talking about our league then you were done weeks ago. It’s a 3 team race at this point.

under the right circumstances i could land in the money

i.e. if kyrie didn't have a sandy vag

under the right circumstances i could land in the money

i.e. if kyrie didn't have a sandy vag
If it makes you feel any better it looks like I've lost my #2 pick for at least the first round of the yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back