• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ the wolves. no wonder they're garbage. Going to laugh when that pick is the number 1 pick in 2022

Not sure why the griz are taking on Waiters and Johnson. lol. Pretty dumb move.

They're in playoff contention. These moves make little sense

They wanted Winslow, they have the cap space. Miami wanted to dump JJ and Waiters, it's not rocket science.

Also, as much as I like Jae Crowder him nor Solomon Hill really moves the needle one way or the other as far as playoffs go....i don't really get the concern

They wanted Winslow, they have the cap space. Miami wanted to dump JJ and Waiters, it's not rocket science.

Also, as much as I like Jae Crowder him nor Solomon Hill really moves the needle one way or the other as far as playoffs go....i don't really get the concern
Take on 28 million for Bustice? lmao

Take on 28 million for Bustice? lmao

I mean, I do get where you are coming from, but it doesn't really mean much to them. JJ has a player option for next year, and I doubt he sticks around. Waiters is also under contract next year, and I don't really know how they'll attack that but it's not a big deal. They like what they see in Winslow, and they wanted him. I mean, basically they take on that salary and they end up with a first ( from GSW just for taking Icky) and Justice Winslow

The Wolves just fleeced the Warriors
No kidding, dumped Wiggins and his max contract for a better player in Russell. It'll be interesting to see how many shots Wiggins will put up with Klay and Curry on the court. The rest of his game will be even more glaringly bad.

Wow! GSW just picked up where they left off in 2016 when they had Harrison Barnes. Wiggy is Barnes 2.0 and they got a potential FRP. Lacob doing work. They really needed an athletic wing as a 3rd/4th option that can switch. D'lo was about to be made redundant.. I really like this trade.

No kidding, dumped Wiggins and his max contract for a better player in Russell. It'll be interesting to see how many shots Wiggins will put up with Klay and Curry on the court. The rest of his game will be even more glaringly bad.
Wiggins surrounded by shooters and space is exactly how hell excel. Give him space to drive and slash. His speed, and athleticism will be a perfect fit with the Warriors. One of the only teams in the league that can accentuate his strengths, and avoid his weaknesses

Wow! GSW just picked up where they left off in 2016 when they had Harrison Barnes. Wiggy is Barnes 2.0 and they got a potential FRP. Lacob doing work. They really needed an athletic wing as a 3rd/4th option that can switch. D'lo was about to be made redundant.. I really like this trade.
For real. It's a perfect fit

In a vacuum the picks make it look like a good trade for Warios, but I don't know why they'd try reloading through the draft next couple of years when Mr Glass will be 33 by the time next yoffseason starts. If they can flip the picks for some "win now" firepower then that's another story but I doubt they have much cap flexibility to work with

Wiggins surrounded by shooters and space is exactly how hell excel. Give him space to drive and slash. His speed, and athleticism will be a perfect fit with the Warriors. One of the only teams in the league that can accentuate his strengths, and avoid his weaknesses
Sure, I guess it takes him out a leadership role playing in GS so that benefits him, but they better hope for more out of a guy playing the 3 spot.

This is good for Minnesota having a better playmaker than Wiggins. Not that Russell is otherworldly or anything.

Problem is Wigman is a low IQ derp who doesn't even enjoy playing basketball. He also has little incentive to improve given his absurdly lucrative guaranteed contract. Basically the Warios are relying on Gaymond to bully Wigman into getting motivated lol

Memphis/Woj are still not done!

Wish they dumped Iggy to some shit team though. Also think that big trade is about even. Russell > Wiggins but throw in a first and it’s closer. Wolves have bigger problems still anyway

flerps about to give up too much for Morris. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back