• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate DC and Ping on the UFC shill scale sir?
DC is a full on 10 no doubt. Bisping is probably around an 8. It was funny last night when Cruz started bitching about the new gloves and Bisping was silent. He left Cruz out to dry, lol.

An entire thread of people talking about Henderson and you write this.

<{hfved}>
I misread your post. either way, tryna downplay bisping makes little sense. the ufc set up those fights. he’s just the guy that accepted them. either way he beat the lineal champ to get the title on short notice. put some respect on his name.

I misread your post. either way, tryna downplay bisping makes little sense. the ufc set up those fights. he’s just the guy that accepted them. either way he beat the lineal champ to get the title on short notice. put some respect on his name.
What? You think Bisping wasn't pushing for a rematch with Dan instead of fighting top contenders? That it was foisted on him by the UFC?

DC is a full on 10 no doubt. Bisping is probably around an 8. It was funny last night when Cruz started bitching about the new gloves and Bisping was silent. He left Cruz out to dry, lol.

Bisping and Cruz still dislike each other after all this time lol

DC is a 10 - agreed

I think Ping fluctuates between a 7-9.

I understand not bad mouthing your employer, but a little honesty would be nice lol.

You'll find labourers in North Korea speaking their mind more

Lmfao, now that's funny as fuck sir.

I got a picture in my head of a North Korean laborer about to open his mouth to say something, and they're hit in the head in a sneaky Monty Python sort of way lol.

Bisping is an idiot, albeit a very entertaining one. Helwani is and also has been a weasel.

It's a shame Ariel's lifetime ban didn't stick. Him shamelessly crying and playing the victim showed what a little bitch he is. He's a weasel and knew exactly what he was doing. He always looks to stir the pot and plays the victim when called out.

There is no evidence that this ever happened.
Facts. How many times are these guys going to recycle the same false narrative? You would think by now they would know the true story smh. The whole Schaub beef was about how he was clueless about the real story too just regurgitating whatever lie Dana says.

You’re projecting
Yeah next time just say what you feel instead of hiding behind questions like some teenage gossip 15 year old girl.

You dont like Ariel. Thats alright lol. Just say it.

God, does he really?

Tell me that's not true. Please.
Yes he covers MMA, Boxing and WWE. and dominates in all areas. What more you wanna know?
Mild or loaded?
Again, mild. Joanna came on his show the very next monday and confirmed it.

Any more questions? Or are you gonna give me more cool one liners?

Back