• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BI having a nice game so far. Like that they're keeping it close. Lol I fully expect the Warriors to turn it up on the second half tho

LMAO @ the wussies. LUKE showing kerr who the GOAT coach of week is. Brad is rolling in his bed right now! LOL

BI having a nice game so far. Like that they're keeping it close. Lol I fully expect the Warriors to turn it up on the second half tho

Ingram is looking like he is getting better so thats a good sign

Randle is playing good tonight as well

Clarkson can score like usual

KCP could be a stud and I like him. Lakers should offer him a deal

Lonzo playing awful like usual

Anybody thats questions BALL'S balls and intensity needs a reality check.
Stephanie and trayon with another dirty play. Typical gswussies tactics..

Ingram is looking like he is getting better so thats a good sign

Randle is playing good tonight as well

Clarkson can score like usual

KCP could be a stud and I like him. Lakers should offer him a deal

Lonzo playing awful like usual
Spoke a little to soon about Zo...haha

What's the deal? The espn page makes it sound like Gonzo is beating the Warios himself

Ranch and BI have practically the same stat line. Ingram a little more efficient tho

The Brow lost his shit tonight

lol looks like this game is starting to get away from them

Finally BI playing efficient and confident.

Don't expect to win tonight but finally a solid performance on both ends against full strength GSW and without Kuz.

Lol, Gaymond is fucking terrible. It's impossible to take people who call him a top 25 player seriously. Anytime he tries to run the offense, or basically do anything with the ball it's just lulzy. Sit back and play defense you can.

Corey wants no part of this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back