NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if he's the only one that uses

Anthony Bennett is all natural

edit: lol he's on the Celtics G-League team. Was traded for a G-League 2nd round pick. I hope Danny calls him up and he is awesome under Lord Stevens.

Last edited:
Wiz fighting hard to try for that 7th seed. They need to win out and have Miami or Bucks lose one of their last games.

Miami vs Toronto tomorrow night could end up being Toronto knocking Miami into 8th seed, reaching 60 wins and then sweeping the cHeat right out the 1st round like the cannon fodder they truly are. Ready for to start making losing to the Raps in the yoffs a regular thing @faustian ??

hqdefault.jpg

whoa, what a crazy look into the past when the cHeat had more clout than Drizzy. Now i bet half the Miami squad cant even get tickets to his concert when he hits South Beach LOL

Shit, we seen Gods plan, i bet Drizzy is more loved in Miami than everybody but Wade on that team LOL

whoa, what a crazy look into the past when the cHeat had more clout than Drizzy. Now i bet half the Miami squad cant even get tickets to his concert when he hits South Beach LOL

Shit, we seen Gods plan, i bet Drizzy is more loved in Miami than everybody but Wade on that team LOL

kanye-nod.gif

Lol I remember when those Perk memes blew up after he was traded to OKC

085398a12fe1fbed961a0b6a350e36c4.jpg

There was another one that was like "I wonder what Doc and the guys are doing right now" lmao
Lol yup that pic might be the GOAT

Poor Perk. He was a likeable guy. Always looked like he meant well even as he was derping things up later on in his career

I know this is a meaningless game but this Ingram cat is solid.

I know this is a meaningless game but this Ingram cat is solid.
I don't know if I've ever seen the broadcasting crew more clearly rooting for someone.

"He's a MACHINE!" LMAO. Good story. He's better than Lonzo.

Nice gesture by the lakes. That dude was shooting 48% from 3 in the g league. Wonder if he can find a spot on an nba team next year.

Does CP3 have beef with this Zubac can? Why is he picking on him?

Ingram is solid. Has a nice quick high release on his shot just a little small.

They needed outside shooting all year and never thought to call this guy (Ingram) up with the sacrificial cans sitting at the end of the bench..

The Real Rookie of the Year

Going by broken FRAGILE Simmons logic, Ingram should be roty. Better stats and who cares how many games his played and how many G league games his been in and been around NBA PROFESSIONAL STAFF TRAINERS MEDIA DOCs etc.. Seriously fuck Simmons..

My main man MITCHELL IS ROTY. Made a stamp on the DEEP WEST as a ROOKIE

Last edited:
Going by broken FRAGILE Simmons logic he should be roty. Better stats and who cares how many games his played and how many G league games his been in and been around NBA PROFESSIONAL STAFF TRAINERS MEDIA DOCs etc.. Seriously fuck Simmons..

My main man MITCHELL IS ROTY. Made a stamp on the DEEP WEST as a ROOKIE
OHAWP32.jpg

OHAWP32

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back