NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kendrick-perkins-misses-wide-open-jumper-against-the-spurs.gif

Lmfao I love Bronk doing his best to average a triple double again. He also knocked us into the 7th seed against the corpse of the Celtics

Last edited:
Wondering who takes the 8 spot in the west, Minnesota or Denver. They have a winner take all game coming up really soon @ Minnesota. I think Denver takes it although I want Minny to win, but Wiggins will probably shoot them out of that game. Either team gets wrecked by Houston in the first round tho.

Denver have had to win out against Pacers, Clips, Twolves twice and Portland. 4 out of 5 so far.

Wondering who takes the 8 spot in the west, Minnesota or Denver. They have a winner take all game coming up really soon @ Minnesota. I think Denver takes it although I want Minny to win, but Wiggins will probably shoot them out of that game. Either team gets wrecked by Houston in the first round tho.

I came here to post this lol I’m definitely watching that game. It’s tomorrow. I want Wolves to win too because they at least stand a chance to not get swept by Rockets.

Last season ellimation match with the 2 teams playing each other. Man they’re going to play HARD. It’s gona be fun. Hopefully it’s a close one and it goes down to last second shots.

Jabari averaging 18.4 point and 8.8 rebounds in his past five games. Good to see him back to speed, the Cucks gonna surprise in the yoffs.

This season is stupid as fuck. Hopefully Minny wins then plays the rockets. Would be a brutal 1st round series for the rockets.

If the wolves lose they should fire thibs

Thibs should coach college. Harder to destroy NBA careers in 40 minute, 30-40 game schedules. Especially when most NBA players are gone after a year or two anyway.

Jabari averaging 18.4 point and 8.8 rebounds in his past five games. Good to see him back to speed, the Cucks gonna surprise in the yoffs.

Out first round. SURPRISE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back