NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs won't even beat them now

Cavs and Philly will beat them.

i know Bucks just beat a bunch of shit tier teams in a row (nets, knicks, magic) and caught Boston and GS at the right times as they are injured af but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Bucks are a super flawed team, weak defensively and lack consistent shooting offensively.

Bucks dont take or make very many 3s. Low variance which is bad news for a shit team. you want high variance. Raptor style. Then you can beat good teams. Team needs to adjust to the modern game, waste of a talent like Freak. Too bad Freak cant shoot 3s either tho. The only guy who really can, Middleton, cant create for himself.

Cucks would easily sweep Faps

I just noticed Bern played over 3000 minutes this season. That's nuts. He's at almost 54,000 minutes regular season and postseason combined. The fact everyone just expects him to turn it on come playoff time and take the East is an insane standard. But that's the standard he's set. He's 33 with a ton of mileage. How do you let him play 82 games at 37+ minutes? WTF? Only reason I think they have a chance of pulling it off is that they seem to have righted the ship in recent weeks. But I think this is the year he gets knocked off.

Even if he stays in the East, this is his last year being able to carry a team anywhere. He's going to need to be a 2nd best player if his team next year is going to win anything. No way he doesn't drop off significantly. I can't find a great player in history that hasn't dropped off more than him by the time they have this much wear and tear. Closest to him is Malone, who was god tier in his longevity. Even he dropped off about this many minutes in, having already come down off his true prime years before. Bern is putting up numbers above his career averages in points, FG%, 3Pt%, while setting career highs in rebounding and assists. What exactly is he going to do in the 'yoffs to make this team more consistent?

Defense. He always saves his defense for the yoffs, and it can be impactful enough to turn a series

Defense. He always saves his defense for the yoffs, and it can be impactful enough to turn a series
Yeah, I was waiting for this response. It's certainly been true. But that's also kind of my point. You're expecting him to up his effort that much from what it's already had to be this season, at this point in his career? That's asking a lot. I don't care about the Finals. If he carries this team through the East again I'll be thoroughly impressed.

Cucks would easily sweep Faps

I don't see any of these teams tanking for 8th. Winning in the ACC is no cake walk.

Wiz isn't the best matchup for raps but it's my favorite one. Bucks would be the easiest one.

You guys are trying wayyyyy to hard with these shit talking words for teams and players. "Cucks vs 69ers isnt even a fucking burn....

Robert Covington and Joe Ingles are the most underrated players in the association.

I just noticed Bern played over 3000 minutes this season. That's nuts. He's at almost 54,000 minutes regular season and postseason combined. The fact everyone just expects him to turn it on come playoff time and take the East is an insane standard. But that's the standard he's set. He's 33 with a ton of mileage. How do you let him play 82 games at 37+ minutes?

They're called roids

sadperk_400x400.jpg
Lol. Let Perk make it

Lol I remember when those Perk memes blew up after he was traded to OKC

085398a12fe1fbed961a0b6a350e36c4.jpg

There was another one that was like "I wonder what Doc and the guys are doing right now" lmao

Utah gonna give problems in the West, I'm telling you jabrons

The refs are straight screwing with Ben Simmons tonight. They're calling some phantom shit on him.

As if he's the only one that uses

Yeah but how many are as flagrant about it. Juice isn't only a user, he's a supplier who gets high off his own supply and no one seems to give a shit

juicespot.jpg

image.1385951733.jpg

Unbelievable

The-Juice-Spot-exterior.jpg

Yeah no shit it's a lifestyle

Yeah but how many are as flagrant about it. Juice isn't only a user, he's a supplier who gets high off his own supply and no one seems to give a shit

juicespot.jpg

image.1385951733.jpg

Unbelievable

The-Juice-Spot-exterior.jpg

Yeah no shit it's a lifestyle
Just own it no need to deny

Wiz fighting hard to try for that 7th seed. They need to win out and have Miami or Bucks lose one of their last games.

Miami vs Toronto tomorrow night could end up being Toronto knocking Miami into 8th seed, reaching 60 wins and then sweeping the cHeat right out the 1st round like the cannon fodder they truly are. Ready for to start making losing to the Raps in the yoffs a regular thing @faustian ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back