• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social NBA Coach, "White people need to be made uncomfortable"

Do white people need to be made uncomfortable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel too bad. White people are being subjected to serious brainwashing and manipulation. Any group of people would succumb to the tactics being employed by intelligent people that have figured out how to herd the flock.
When a high IQ is turned toward diabolical ends it's scary. I agree. Especially a high abstract language IQ. These Israelites are master emotional manipulators.

He's right..just see the war room, mostly a bunch of white people uncomfortable and offended about everything.

I'm against all safe spaces....White people don't deserve a safe space...also he mentioned all people, just to be fair.

I singled out racism in AMerica and Europe because I am most familiar with it but any racial hierarchy would be a social construct presumably used to assert power and authority.

Why do you think this 'power' is so highly invested in flooding the West with immigrants? Divide & conquer. Diversity definitely is a strength for those in power, but not for the average person, who has to deal with higher crime rates, less societal trust, ethnic tensions etc etc.

Racism is not natural. Yeah it is natural for human beings to be loyal to a group and be suspicious or hostile to people of other groups. That does occur everywhere. But racism is different.

Nope. What you just described IS racism. For example, Japan keeping out third world immigrants: that's racism. Korean-Americans only hiring their fellow Koreans for jobs: that's racism. People wanting to be around people of their own tribe (race): that's racism.

That's all racism and it's ALL natural.

Racism depends upon the arbitrary construction of races by Europeans, an unnatural process in its own right.

Nope. Racism has always existed, in all parts of the world. It wasn't "invented", "constructed" or "created" by anyone. It's part of the human makeup.

Racism takes these arbitrary constructions and assigns them definitive characteristics. It uses these characteristics to formulate a hierarchy of races.

If you can't see there's a hierarchy of races in the world, you're delusional.

The creators of this hierarchy of course positioned the characteristics of their race as the ideal standard in which all other races are compared to.

But the people in control now have no love for white people and are clearly not loyal to them. If they were, they wouldn't be attempting to flood every Western country with third world immigrants.

Conveniently, the races of the people that their societies intended to colonize or enslave are positioned at the bottom of the hierarchy. Thus providing justification for one race dominating others.

Colonialism is over. Get with the times.

The fact that some BLM group receives funding from someone wealthy does not mean there is a top down conspiracy against white people.

It's not just that though. That's so much else going on: constant guilt-tripping of white people, the attempt to flood every Western country with third world immigrants, destruction of national identity in every Western country etc etc. It's all part of the same plan. You're a fool if you can't see it.

I agree that it is possible for a minority group to have disproportionate power. People often site Jews as an example of this. But, that doesn't really apply to white people in majority white nations (where white privilege theory is being promoted out of the Marxist camp)

Under such a condition where a minority group holds such power, majority privilege is lessened but it still exists.

Can you give an example of black majority privilege in apartheid South Africa? From what I remember, whites had the power in all aspects of life

There is some truth to white people being viewed with a positive bias of sorts, in some contexts. I hear examples that this is not uncommon in the Asian world (as they compete themselves and emulation of what they view as success is a part of that). I'm not sure what the average white person can do about that though, and it doesn't have anything to do with the complaints of black identity activists from what I can tell.

I think the major complaint was that the majority of the police were white and blacks were being unfairly targeted. Which is true but at the same time complex as proportionally it is true that per capita more blacks commit crimes than whites. How this dynamic came about is directly related to the history of this country and once again not an easy issue to deal with. I think the first step would be regaining trust from both sides and ya I know, easier said than done.

I treat people how I like to be treated and which is good enough for me to get along with most people. I take no responsibility for maltreatment committed before I was born.

I'm glad you do treat people like that and as a black man that's all I ask from you. I wasn't saying you should take responsibility for the past. I was saying that in the past making white people feel bad for how they were treating black people is what led to change. Thus a similar strategy could be effect today to create more change and more equality and fairness.

That's not to say that every white person needs to feel personally responsible but they should feel this country needs to be held responsible along with racist individuals.

Popovich just killed ticket sales and attendance for the Spurs.

He's gonna have to apologize for this.
Spurs fans are pretty loyal. But there's no doubt he's lost a lot of respect in his virtue signalling enterprise.

I disagree. That point has always been to make white people feel ashamed for racism.
Many white people believe their privilege to be a part of their identity and something that should not be taken away. So to them attacking racism/white privilege=attacking white people.
Challenging white supremacy is to challenge their very existence, in their eyes.

Nah, people generally react that way when they are accused of something that isn't true.

I'm glad you do treat people like that and as a black man that's all I ask from you. I wasn't saying you should take responsibility for the past. I was saying that in the past making white people feel bad for how they were treating black people is what led to change. Thus a similar strategy could be effect today to create more change and more equality and fairness.

That's not to say that every white person needs to feel personally responsible but they should feel this country needs to be held responsible along with racist individuals.
What do you think white people are doing to black people today that they need to change or 'feel bad about' in order to bring change?

what's funny is that you keep bringing up hard work and all this other bullshit as if all of the high profile names taking part in these protests and are raising awareness for social injustice haven't worked harder than you, many of them coming from awful childhood situations.. yet they still agree that "hard work" isn't the only solution.. not even close. there are four star generals, there are professional athletes, there are army veterans, there are ivy league professors, the list goes on of hard working, successful people all speaking out about this shit..

but oh, no! hard working "Luminaire" of Sherdog who works hard has the REAL answers. get over yourself lmao

Tell me where the boogey man white guy hides who jumps out and pushes back black people when they make smart life choices...

Jesus Christ can no one read?

"Crack has more mass and density than powder there for it weighs more"

Do you mean - Crack has more mass and density than *then the SAME VOLUME* of powder there for it's more potent

Last edited:
it's one thing to have the greatest pf, who by the way just retired and the spurs were up on gsw before kahwi was brutally gooned by zaza

jackson won 6 with Mike literally the greatest ever

Phil having talent at his disposal isn't in dispute. The lack of acknowledgment on your part that Pop has enjoyed all-time talent is apparently the point of disagreement.

Let's take out those six (ignoring the MJ never won without out PJ). That still leaves them tied and Duncan being the only guy who gets serious consideration for the best ever at his position.

White people are the only group you can openly be racist against, and in that one respect, it's open season on them.

Consider that it's unacceptable to attack the black community because they commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. It is unacceptable to say that the black community should be held responsible for, or to be made uncomfortable for their collective sins.

One day people will look back at this and cringe that racism was acceptable, first against black people, and now against white people. It's almost as if people want to be treated as individuals and not be told they are guilty for things they have not personally done.

Fucking amen

Phil having talent at his disposal isn't in dispute. The lack of acknowledgment on your part that Pop has enjoyed all-time talent is apparently the point of disagreement.

Let's take out those six (ignoring the MJ never won without out PJ). That still leaves them tied and Duncan being the only guy who gets serious consideration for the best ever at his position.
There's a case to be said that snaq is the most dominant player of all time

Can you give an example of black majority privilege in apartheid South Africa? From what I remember, whites had the power in all aspects of life

I think the major complaint was that the majority of the police were white and blacks were being unfairly targeted. Which is true but at the same time complex as proportionally it is true that per capita more blacks commit crimes than whites. How this dynamic came about is directly related to the history of this country and once again not an easy issue to deal with. I think the first step would be regaining trust from both sides and ya I know, easier said than done.

Some of the same points of white privilege even when largely ruled by a minority group. Namely that you are a visible majority and a lot of the culture is familiar. Although from what I understand there were multiple black ethnic groups that didn't get necessarily get along but if we are just keeping it simple and lumping them in as 'black' then it would count. It's always more complicated.

Keeping in mind that my point was merely the existence of privilege. Clearly the ruling group would be more privileged in a general sense when it comes to apartheid.

And yeah, it does get complicated when it comes to police interaction. I agree building trust is one of the best ways to improve general interactions between police and everyone else but it seems that is not the goal at all of the loudest activists. Seems quite the opposite really if you look at the BLM types which tend to be given most of the press. For them, I think it is just a rallying cry and isn't really about that at all.

There's a case to be said that snaq is the most dominant player of all time

Sure. But that would be a euphemism for a big bully having great success with an extremely limited skillset. Outside of that, Shaq is barely a top five center and statistically speaking nobody comes close to Wilt's dominance. The guy purposely sacrificed his scoring for half is career and is barely beat out by Jordan on the all-time PPG list. He's also the all-time rebounding leader and about 10 boards per game ahead of Shaq.

1. Kareem
2. Russell/Wilt
3. Wilt/Russell
4. Olajuwon
5. Shaq
6. Robinson

it can never be an even playing field, how else will they control us?

So the best answer is to play into "their" game and help with the divide? Those guys are McDonalds and you guys are eating the fuck out of their big macs right now.

He's right..just see the war room, mostly a bunch of white people uncomfortable and offended about everything.

I'm against all safe spaces....White people don't deserve a safe space...also he mentioned all people, just to be fair.

Did you just assume our races?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back