• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA 2018 Finals v2: Rigged/ Friendly Refereeing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Colangelo is gonna get the boot soon.

@PolishHeadlock

c0DgsnH.jpg

I'm honestly amazed Colangelo hasn't just resigned to save himself the embarrassment. At the least I'd have thought he'd have found some intern to scapegoat.

Lakers have so many young pieces they can dangle for trade bait. I just figured Spurs would want a combo of Ingram/Kuzma +picks before Ball. Lonzo is nothing more than a Ricky Rubio imo... I think Randle is a free agent so he's most likely gone.

I find it hard to believe that the Spurs would ever make a trade with the Lakers like that. I think people underestimate how many people hate the Lakers in the league. Lake Show got away with it when Jerry West was in charge because he's so respected. Also, Boston can offer quite the package for Kiwi. I just don't see it happening.

im not believing the Lakers hype but it would be really funny if it did happen and Lonzo got shipped. Lavar would be so butthurt its almost worth hearing the Lakers fan superiority complex in full gear.......

nah, it isnt. Fuck LA. I hope they come up empty again!!

If LeBron goes to LA I don’t think he ever makes the Finals again. Not unless Kawhi goes with him, Raul isn’t enough

If LeBron goes to LA I don’t think he ever makes the Finals again. Not unless Kawhi goes with him, Raul isn’t enough

would be great if LeBron joined and went on a Serge Ibaka like insta decline.

i dont even think LeBron/Kawhi/PG wins them a ring.

I find it hard to believe that the Spurs would ever make a trade with the Lakers like that. I think people underestimate how many people hate the Lakers in the league. Lake Show got away with it when Jerry West was in charge because he's so respected. Also, Boston can offer quite the package for Kiwi. I just don't see it happening.

You're probably right. A package of Ingram/Kuzma +future picks ain't that bad though. That might be enough to land CJ Mccollum, and he'd fit great with Lebron and Paul George. I personally think Lebron lands in Philly. Boston needs to go all in on Kawhi (without giving up Tatum) imo... So many different combos to get him as well.

LeBron isnt going to Philly LOL its fucking Philly LOL nobody just up and decides to go to Philly LOL nobody important at least LOL @PolishHeadlock

You're probably right. A package of Ingram/Kuzma +future picks ain't that bad though. That might be enough to land CJ Mccollum, and he'd fit great with Lebron and Paul George. I personally think Lebron lands in Philly. Boston needs to go all in on Kawhi (without giving up Tatum) imo... So many different combos to get him as well.
Ingram/Kuzma + picks for Mccollum? I'd rather keep the young guys. That's way too much to give up for him considering the amount of money he's making. You would be doing the Blazers a favor.

would be great if LeBron joined and went on a Serge Ibaka like insta decline.

i dont even think LeBron/Kawhi/PG wins them a ring.

It’s a pretty lethal combo. But Kawhi’s health and Lebrons imminent decline are concerns.

But really, the component that puts the Warriors over the top is familiarity and synergy, and that can’t just be slapped together. Sure they added Durant but it wasn’t a flawless addition, there was some noticeable adjustment and it worked because he’s damn good and the remainder of the core was there.

Curry Klay Dray are homegrown and Iggy and Livingston are in their 5th and 4th years respectively... you just don’t create that kind of cohesiveness overnight which is why “super teams” often struggle early on.

Ingram/Kuzma + picks for Mccollum? I'd rather keep the young guys. That's way too much to give up for him considering the amount of money he's making. You would be doing the Blazers a favor.

I guess it would depend on what Lebron wants, if Lebron wants a proven player I could see it since Portland needs to shake things up.

LeBron isnt going to Philly LOL its fucking Philly LOL nobody just up and decides to go to Philly LOL nobody important at least LOL @PolishHeadlock

A lot of talent on that team, cap room, plus trade-able assets to bring in more. He's already in Cleveland, Philly isn't really a downgrade. If he wants comfort he goes to the Lakers....

Fakers are so desperate but we need them for the good of the league.

I’m really going to be annoyed by new age Laker fans if we get a big free agent haul.

Also think the Buss family needs to sell the team... seriously not competent enough to manage an NBA team.

I hope Juice goes to the Warriors (if by some miracle) or the Celtics. Would be a major troll job

Warios probably going to dump Trayvon in order to try and sign Lebron. Smart move.

Bet after dealing with JR/Clarkson/Hood he misses the shit outa Kyrie

Lol if Bron goes to the Celtics... Kyrie gonna be so rustled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back