• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA 2018 Finals v2: Rigged/ Friendly Refereeing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably only way Kyrie can stay healthy. He should be happy if he joins the C's.

Probably only way Kyrie can stay healthy. He should be happy if he joins the C's.

Yea except for the fact that Lebron is an insufferable teammate that you can only coexist with if you allow yourself to become some emasculated scapegoat like JR Smith, K Love and Tristan Thompson.

Cavs are winning tonight. Anyone wanna take a 6 month av and 6mo username change on that?

I think the bench players go off for the Cavs and they win this pretty easily.

I8CpFb1.jpg
what a joke if this ever happened.

You know the NBA is fucked when Game 3 of the Finals is on later today and all the front page news is where Bern and Servant will play next season.

Lebron gave one of those head up his ass interviews where he tossed his teammates under the bus and basically conceded that this is as far as he could carry this stinking bag of shit.

That and Iggy make me think Lebron folds late, but still puts up a gaudy triple double because he just wants to make sure his name stays clean.

Come at me bro

Teammates should be thrown under the bus

"Threads are closed at 1000 posts". we arent there yet

Player DFGM DFGA DFG% normal from spot and DFG differential through the first two games, by players that face the most attempts....
Draymond Green GSW 8.0 20.0 40.0 47.2 -7.2
Kevin Love CLE 10.5 17.5 60.0 50.6 9.4
Kevin Durant GSW 7.5 16.5 45.5 49.9 -4.4
George Hill CLE 10.0 15.0 66.7 50.8 15.8
JR Smith CLE 8.0 13.0 61.5 50.7 10.9
Stephen Curry GSW
3.0 10.0 30.0 46.5 -16.5

1) uh Curry is beasting? or just CLE guards suck, either way...
2) good lawd Kevin Love is getting abused, as is Hill down low on mismatches (tip ins count, remember)

Player DFGM DFGA DFG% normal from spot and DFG differential through the first two games, by players that face the most attempts....
Draymond Green GSW 8.0 20.0 40.0 47.2 -7.2
Kevin Love CLE 10.5 17.5 60.0 50.6 9.4
Kevin Durant GSW 7.5 16.5 45.5 49.9 -4.4
George Hill CLE 10.0 15.0 66.7 50.8 15.8
JR Smith CLE 8.0 13.0 61.5 50.7 10.9
Stephen Curry GSW
3.0 10.0 30.0 46.5 -16.5

1) uh Curry is beasting? or just CLE guards suck, either way...
2) good lawd Kevin Love is getting abused, as is Hill down low on mismatches (tip ins count, remember)

Maybe your stat isn’t as comprehensive as you’d like it to be.

What’s Lebrons?

Lebron gave one of those head up his ass interviews where he tossed his teammates under the bus and basically conceded that this is as far as he could carry this stinking bag of shit.

That and Iggy make me think Lebron folds late, but still puts up a gaudy triple double because he just wants to make sure his name stays clean.

Story of segments of LeBron's career.

Maybe your stat isn’t as comprehensive as you’d like it to be.

What’s Lebrons?
as comprehensive as modern technology allows, but sure
you have to be w/in 3' to be considered the active defender, so if you get blown by or are simply not trying on the play you aren't counted in the stat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back