NBA 2014-15 Discussion V21, Jizzlies Edition: From Bad to Worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody in a do or die scenario this week besides the Heat?

lol what a shercan this clown is...

no shit sherlock... guess you're probably too busy wetting your pants and watching dancing with the stars to figure out that a bunch of teams are in do or die scenarios this week

aside from your beloved Heat

Boston, Brookly, Indiana, Pelicans and OKC

lol what a shercan this clown is...

no shit sherlock... guess you're probably too busy wetting your pants and watching dancing with the stars to figure out that a bunch of teams are in do or die scenarios this week

aside from your beloved Heat

Boston, Brookly, Indiana, Pelicans and OKC

L5HL3O1.gif

^Lol @ jimmies be rustled. I was to busy with my L.A. 10 fiance last week to notice.

Lol @ the NBA rescinding 2 techs for Westbrook in the last 2 weeks so he doesn't get suspended (16 T's in a season is a 1 game suspension)

Eerily similar to blowslow's situation compared to mine LMAO!

ppl who brag about $ are either very insecure or dont really have any.

you seem like a well rounded guy so i think its prob a mixture of both.

Goatside with 13 and 10 with 5 blocks in the 1st half. Second straight game where he's had a double/double by halftime

Good thing Spo waited until we're virtually eliminated from the yoffs to start running plays for Goat

new logos, i like em

Lol @ the NBA rescinding 2 techs for Westbrook in the last 2 weeks so he doesn't get suspended (16 T's in a season is a 1 game suspension)

Trying to keep the Pelicans out of the yoffs via the friendly/rigged

lol at hardcan shooting 7-20 against the hornets but going 14-16 with freethrows

Considering you don't even have an income right now, state taxes should be the least of your concerns.

Lmao @ Hunter, "if I had the choice of being a multi-millionaire in Russia or a billionaire in Saudi Arabia, I would ...."

Living in fantasy land, playa. 29 Palms is your reality.

I've mentioned to you repeatedly, that I am in fact a full time Federal Employee, with a government email and everything. Plus GIBill for Grad School, so technically i'm almost double employed, and i live in one of the poorest areas of the country

So, in quite the opposite of your libelous accusations, i do quite allright

I've mentioned to you repeatedly, that I am in fact a full time Federal Employee, with a government email and everything. Plus GIBill for Grad School, so technically i'm almost double employed, and i live in one of the poorest areas of the country

So, in quite the opposite of your libelous accusations, i do quite allright

poor by proximity.

Haha the Pelican announcers were clowing Portland for resting Aldridge against the Thunder

Sixers are doing hack a shaq down double digits, really?

It's nice to see MCW looking like a credible NBA player lately, not just tonight with 30 points and not playing the 4th but the last 10 games or so he's attacking the rim at will and not taking derp shots. Love the way he plays defense too, him and Money Mids are a tough backcourt on that end of the floor.

The Bricks are about lose the worst record in the league to Minnesota..lol

Tubb started a new thread. Personally, I'm for continuing to bump this one until the mods stop being lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back