NBA 2014-15 Discussion V21, Jizzlies Edition: From Bad to Worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, the Spurs and Mavs have been beastly for like 15 years now, and HOU is getting there. Them state taxes are no joke when you make that much.

Like if i could be important right now on the Kings or Knicks, or like a scrub role player on the Mavs, i'm choosing the Mavs every time. Fuck forfeiting 9-11% of my income on a shitty team

if cavs win one championship, thats good enough for me

playa

Ya, the Spurs and Mavs have been beastly for like 15 years now, and HOU is getting there. Them state taxes are no joke when you make that much.

Like if i could be important right now on the Kings or Knicks, or like a scrub role player on the Mavs, i'm choosing the Mavs every time. Fuck forfeiting 9-11% of my income on a shitty team

Considering you don't even have an income right now, state taxes should be the least of your concerns.

Lmao @ Hunter, "if I had the choice of being a multi-millionaire in Russia or a billionaire in Saudi Arabia, I would ...."

Living in fantasy land, playa. 29 Palms is your reality.

lmao
he's hurt mike

lol Playatine always goes hard at my dude Hunter for some reason. Hunter must've spurned Playa's advances on a trade in the D-league or something LMFAO!!

dont u live in truth or consequences, new mexico?

sauces say youre too poor to live in california

dont u live in truth or consequences, new mexico?

sauces say youre too poor to live in california

BD technically doesn't live anywhere. He's a vagabond that will wander to wherever his rascal takes him

One of you cats that live's in Cali is from Barstow right?

wrong thread lol

Last edited:
wtf that's like a reversal of the explosive/hardworking stereotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back