NBA 2013-2014 NBA Playoff Discussion, v5: Best 1st rd in NBA history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall so many commercials being so bad before. Lebron app, iphone Gigantic ad, Sprint Framily.
Pure shit

Throw in that McDonalds one singing about a random red couch and I want to commit seppuku in the middle of my living room

Alright, good job by the Spurs, better luck next time for the Mavs.

Sucks but oh well.

WOOOO
976621.gif

WOOOO
wrestling-gif-2.gif

2EmpIAX.gif

Great series by the Mabricks, I wasn't expecting that at all. Absolutely bananas, you can't get this type of excitement from the Least.

Everytime Spurs win a series, im gonna post my victory song

Mavs lost the series when they blew game 1. No way an 8th seed can give away a game to the 1st seed and expect to win the series.

I know some of you guys are gonna jump on Portlands bandwagon and thats fine, but when (and pop will) put leonard on lillard hes gonna go 5-19.

asHjV0U.gif

Here, if you ever need an excuse to go on a murderous rampage just watch this ad for the LeBron App:

Exclusively for "Bron Bron" dickriders.

Breakitcan fabricated that rumor from the radio show in his basement, but it didn't get picked up by the MSM until Chillez plagiarized it. Coincidentally, Chillez denies this version of events, and insists that the story was originally his, but got lost in the mail while he was at an Ashram getting private shooting lessons from Phil Jackson.

What the hell are you talking about? I must live in your head rent free that's sad, brah. I don't even understand what your talking about. I love ISH compared to this place easily. I find it little strange and creepy at same time you talk about on here while I only go Sherdog few times a month. Why is that?

ISH is terrible. I got banned from there years ago for simply offering fair criticism of Kooby's game. I wasn't even player bashing but apparently that place is run by Koobytards.

ISH is terrible. I got banned from there years ago for simply offering fair criticism of Kooby's game. I wasn't even player bashing but apparently that place is run by Koobytards.

Not anymore. It's apposite now filled with Lebron stans. Jeff the mod over there lets a lot of things go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back