NBA 2013-2014 NBA Playoff Discussion, v5: Best 1st rd in NBA history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll give it to you that Frenchie is more fragile than Brokendown's grasp on reality

You're going to have to do some Chinese-level acrobatics, Faust, to convince me that "friendly whistles" mean anything in this game.

Vince Carter has taken 3 different attacks to the face this game. Where's the 3 flagrants called on Cantonio?

Carter is getting raped, doe, LOL.

You're going to have to do some Chinese-level acrobatics, Faust, to convince me that "friendly whistles" mean anything in this game.

Tell that to the low-level cans who swarm this thread crying about the friendly/rigged every time The Champs play

I'll be rooting for the Wiz but Indicana's D is just so dangerous

They had ATL shooting 25-28% in the second half of game 5. They could easily do the same to the Wiz.

Though I think Indy is kind of tired at this point. They've rested Scola, Turner and Watson, but they'll need more fresh options.

Lol at the Lebron app. Anybody see these terrible ads?

I can't imagine how pathetic you would have to be to want that.

The LeBron app? Kill me.

That bern commercial is so annoying

That kid's mom needs to get all postpartum depression on his ass

Marc Cuban reminding me why he's the best owner in basketball.

Anyone else had about all they can take of this new iPhone 5 commercial?

I don't really know what she is singing. "Gigantic. A big big load"? I imagine it's about someone giving her a facial.

Spurs shouldve played bellineli earlier in the 4th, he needs to find some rhythm and confidence

I dont recall so many commercials being so bad before. Lebron app, iphone Gigantic ad, Sprint Framily.
Pure shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back