International NATO war with Russia will be unavoidable sadly

I’m still waiting why NATO a non aggressive organization is a problem being close to anything. And why someone would feel the need to attack to stop it, and I’m sure the Russian bots will let me know.

If that manlet Putin even tries attacking a NATO country, he'll find himself with a mysterious bullet in his skull the next day.

Unless Trump becomes president, where he'd probably give him nuclear codes

manlet Putin even tries attacking a NATO country, he'll find himself with a mysterious bullet in his skull the next day.

Unless Trump becomes president, where he'd probably give him nuclear codes
Too many countries want to have civil discourse! Therefore we must make war with them! You globalist piece of shit!!!
giphy.gif

Just watched this video. Russians got nothing to lose really. They are already sanctioned to extreme although personally I think more can be done. They will be chopping towards West until we snap.

Apparently Russian lives don’t matter

A former nuclear armed state who gave up their nukes at America's behest because they offered protection.

Americas word is utter dog shit and no country in their right mind should trust them on anything right now.

Hopefully my country re-thinks the military alliance that draws us into their wars.

Careful fella.

Russia also signed that paper.

ROFL at this hilarious shit. Hasn't ANYONE been paying attention? The Russian army was exposed in the Ukraine war as a non-powerhouse. Russia would last all of about a week against a NATO army, and they know that.

This paranoia is not only irrational, but it also doesn't make sense. At least come up with a conspiracy that COULD happen.

Why didn't they push russia out during the summer offensive?

Because despite the retarded strategy the msm was suggesting, Ukraine was thankfully not stupid enough to try and break through in depth in some WW2 era mass encirclement strategy. They opted instead for a war of attrition based mostly on more precise artillery. And it allowed them to regain 75% of the territory the Russians had taken. This only began to stop once republicans in Congress blocked all funding.

Some of this news is over a year old, and was covered extensively. How are you not aware of it?

Because despite the retarded strategy the msm was suggesting, Ukraine was thankfully not stupid enough to try and break through in depth in some WW2 era mass encirclement strategy. They opted instead for a war of attrition based mostly on more precise artillery. And it allowed them to regain 75% of the territory the Russians had taken. This only began to stop once republicans in Congress blocked all funding.

Some of this news is over a year old, and was covered extensively. How are you not aware of it?
where do you get this 75% number from? it's the first time i hear it.

Really bizarre that no one ITT seems to have any understanding of the actual military balance right now.

Careful fella.

Russia also signed that paper.
Just because Ivan soiled himself and started finger painting with it doesn't mean we can all soil ourselves provided we don't finger paint with it.

I’m still waiting why NATO a non aggressive organization is a problem being close to anything. And why someone would feel the need to attack to stop it, and I’m sure the Russian bots will let me know.

what ? nato is a powerful military alliance between many many countries .. saying it's a nonaggressive org and why is it a problem if they're close is some troll level gaslighting .. it's like saying that mafia that quietly controls the town is a nonaggressive org

Post source for the number.

Are you unable to read a map? Look at the total land area controlled by russia at the height of their success, and then look at it now. This is basic math that you do not need me to walk you through.

Back