national black lives matter organization denounces rogue elements

i really hope these comments get media coverage and draw backlash towards the blm movement and especially within the movement itself. Like black people from around the country need to stand up and say that having a bbq and openly talking and getting to know each other is a good thing and is better then yelling and shouting and assaulting each other.

They also are not too concerned when black males shoot hundreds of black males every day. Put a badge on that mother fucker though...

I hate to say it, but in today's apathetic world, bad publicity may be a thing of the past. Any press is good press, just look at ISIS.
Not exactly the best company for BLM

Funny, I didn't see any denunciation of the counter-protest at the Toronto Gay Pride Parade despite that #BLM says that they are "queer-affirming" as one of their central tenets on their own website.

Seems like they're more concerned with hating cops than affirming queers.

I'm hoping that BLM are a vocal minority, and most black people in America don't think like this.

On one hand I think they are pricks for shitting on a feel good event...

On the other hand, said feel good event doesn't bring about change. What they want is real change. Shit like better training, and higher standards for police officers. Accountability instead of police covering up for police. And end to secret "quotas" and racial targeting to fill said quotas.

Those things I just listed will actually bring about change. Not some event that makes for feel good news paper headlines.
Yea, No way coming together and talking and getting to know the people in the neighborhood you patrol can help bring about any kind of change. Change starts locally. One step at a time.

Back