national black lives matter organization denounces rogue elements

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The national co-founder of the BlackLivesMatter organization says she does not support last weekend's "first step barbecue."

The event let the community and Wichita police officers talk about ways to improve relations between the department and minority communities.

"The group of people who had a BBQ with the police are not affiliated with BlackLivesMatter," said Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of the national organization.

A tweet from the D.C. chapter of BlackLivesMatter said the BBQ is not in line with the principals of the national organization. Cullors said the event in Wichita doesn't bring about change.

"We don't sit on panels with law enforcement, and we don't have BBQ's or cookouts with law enforcement. We feel the best method at this point in history is by holding police accountable by organizing and advocating for police accountability," Collors said.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Na...ot-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html

Building trust and relations is NOT how to build trust and relations

using aggression and agitation to drive wedges between groups is how to build bridges.

The national co-founder of the BlackLivesMatter organization says she does not support last weekend's "first step barbecue."

The event let the community and Wichita police officers talk about ways to improve relations between the department and minority communities.

"The group of people who had a BBQ with the police are not affiliated with BlackLivesMatter," said Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of the national organization.

A tweet from the D.C. chapter of BlackLivesMatter said the BBQ is not in line with the principals of the national organization. Cullors said the event in Wichita doesn't bring about change.

"We don't sit on panels with law enforcement, and we don't have BBQ's or cookouts with law enforcement. We feel the best method at this point in history is by holding police accountable by organizing and advocating for police accountability," Collors said.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Na...ot-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html

What a bunch of racist pukes.

What a stupid bitch.

I was just about to comment that was a good thing, but no, she reinforces the image they want cops dead in the streets.

"We don't sit on panels with law enforcement, and we don't have BBQ's or cookouts with law enforcement. We feel the best method at this point in history is by murdering police," Collors said.

FTFY, BLM scum.

BLM has gone full retard. They are more concerned about condemning the rehabilitation of relationships between communities and police done without their blessing than they are condemning cop murderers. Amazing. Hillary, Obama, et. al. are trash for standing by this racist hate group.

By "denouncing rouge elements" I thought they would be denouncing the cop assassinations in Dallas and Baton Rouge, and anyone calling for dead pigs on social media

But no, they're denouncing the people repairing damaged community relationships in an attempt to bridge the gap and open better lines of communication

Fuck them. Fuck them so much

What a stupid bitch.

I was just about to comment that was a good thing, but no, she reinforces the image they want cops dead in the streets.

BLM rules state:

No making alliances with the enemy! We're trying to get a war going here guys!

We don't talk to law enforcement and we don't work to move forward with them we just demand that they change by acting like idiots and destroying shit.

Sounds like a real brain trust of a movement...

Wow. Anyone still arguing that they're not a hate group should have their head checked.

By "denouncing rouge elements" I thought they would be denouncing the cop assassinations in Dallas and Baton Rouge, and anyone calling for dead pigs on social media

But no, they're denouncing the people repairing damaged community relationships in an attempt to bridge the gap and open better lines of communication

Fuck them. Fuck them so much

I thought the same, had to double check the link that it wasn't the onion.

I really don't get the whole "accountability" thing anyway.

The South Carolina cop who shot Walter Scott
was charged.

The three recent high profile police shootings are under investigation.

The Michael Brown case was justified with most of the witnesses who testified in Wilson's defense being black or bi racial.

They were never going to get a conviction in the Garner case since he was resisting and it's nearly impossible to prove that the cop was trying to kill him by putting him in a choke.

The cops in the Freddie Grey case were wrongfully charged and it's evident now since they are all walking.

It was all good and justice prevailed when OJ and Casey Anthony walked. But, when the outcome isn't desired then the system is broke and let's riot and break shit.

This just reinforces what a lot of us have been saying. Just like with the Pride parade up here. They don't want to build a better relationship with the police. They sure as fuck don't want to build trust - they, and the left-wing media, is doing everything they can to destroy whatever trust is actually there. Fuck BLM.

I clicked on this thread expecting just that

On one hand I think they are pricks for shitting on a feel good event...

On the other hand, said feel good event doesn't bring about change. What they want is real change. Shit like better training, and higher standards for police officers. Accountability instead of police covering up for police. And end to secret "quotas" and racial targeting to fill said quotas.

Those things I just listed will actually bring about change. Not some event that makes for feel good news paper headlines.

On one hand I think they are pricks for shitting on a feel good event...

On the other hand, said feel good event doesn't bring about change. What they want is real change. Shit like better training, and higher standards for police officers. Accountability instead of police covering up for police. And end to secret "quotas" and racial targeting to fill said quotas.

Those things I just listed will actually bring about change. Not some event that makes for feel good news paper headlines.

It wasn't just a feel good event. The police chief held a Q&A session with citizens so he could directly address their tough questions. He also said they would have bodycams now and he was setting up a civilian review board that would consist of people from the neighborhood (i.e. black people) to review allegations of abuse of power.

Back