Nate vs Khabib is the best fight the UFC can make while Conor is out

Ferguson Khabib is an infinitely better fight. How anyone could think otherwise is beyond understanding. Not only is Nate Khabib a terrible match up stylistically but Ferguson vs Khabib would be the two best lightweights in the division fighting. If anything Tony vs Nate would be good and then you could actually do Aldo/Khabib but I seriously doubt that fight happens.

This thread is a joke.

I don't pretend to have the answer, I would need to see it.

I'm not sure that Khabib can handle Nate's jiujitsu, I'm not sure that Nate can handle Khabib's top game.

This is why people fight in front of us for money

Ya, maybe I shouldn't of used an absolute, but if I were to bet on it, Khabib would most likely wade through Nate's half power volume punches to get into clinch range and take him down pretty easily. Given Khabib's top game, I don't see much scrambling, where Nate really shines, more of just gnp in Nate's guard.

But you're right, it's a fight, anything could happen, and Nate can be tricky. However, fence sitting is kind of counterintuitive given that we are on an Internet message forum discussing fights...

Go fuck urself.
Enough with this popularity earning u match ups shit.
Nate can fight Barbosa, cause I'm nice.

Ferg vs Khabib is a better choice.
Nobody gives a fuck what fights you want to see lol

If Nate says yes he jumps the line, deal with it

Nate gets laid on and bunches for however long the fight lasts. Rather see Nate fight someone that isn't predicated on ground control.

ferg would be a much better fight I just don't see him winning. though I believe hes the 2nd best at 155 under khabib.
I can definetly see Khabib not handling his pace and being caught in a choke in the late rounds, but I can also see him winning.
That's why I want to see this fight

He couldn't do shit off his back vs Benson or RDA.
A fight is a fight right

Nate got popped good be Benson in the beginning of that fight and never really recovered, said he couldn't see right. Benson was the better fighter that night

He was clearly injured and out of shape coming into the RDA fight and he STILL didn't get finished even though his leg took a viscous beating that fight.

Those were 2 guys absolutely on top of their division during those fights, people lose in the fight game sometimes it is part of the game

Nobody gives a fuck what fights you want to see lol

If Nate says yes he jumps the line, deal with it
I want justice. Ferg is on the best non-title streak in LW history with RDA as the cherry on top of his last fight.

This is a sport. I understand that entertainment value sometimes is not avoidable cause fighters can't compete as many times as normal athletes a year. BUT THIS? IS UN-FUCKING-ACCEPTABLE!

Khabib would show Conor how to completely destroy a Diaz brother without much effort.

He couldn't do shit off his back vs Benson or RDA.

diaz.gif

Ya, maybe I shouldn't of used an absolute, but if I were to bet on it, Khabib would most likely wade through Nate's half power volume punches to get into clinch range and take him down pretty easily. Given Khabib's top game, I don't see much scrambling, where Nate really shines, more of just gnp in Nate's guard.

But you're right, it's a fight, anything could happen, and Nate can be tricky. However, fence sitting is kind of counterintuitive given that we are on an Internet message forum discussing fights...

Nate has a lot of length on Khabib, who is smaller than Bendo. Nate has also become a better fighter since then. Khabib's skills are excellent but I'm not so sure he could run through Nate, it might be a bad style matchup for him.

curious to see how much Nate can pull in without Conor. And Khabib by suffocating TDS. Nate out boxes him, but lacks power and slick counters that Conor at least has.

People are really STILL sleeping on Nate?

Well to be fair, most people are aware of his entire career and the fact that he usually gets stomped by elite fighters.

So its not really sleeping on Nate... more like they've seen him fight more than 2-3 times.

Zero chance it happens.

Nate won't take the fight. If he doesn't lose to anybody he has a very good shot at fighting Conor. If Conor goes out there and beats Khabib/Ferg, Diaz would make the most sense as the only man to ever give him a challenge. If he losses the triology makes sense as well.

But if he goes out there and gets wrestle fucked by Khabib for 200k his chances of fighting Conor again fall to almost 0.

Back