Nate vs Khabib is the best fight the UFC can make while Conor is out

Diaz would be in guard most of the fight with Khabib. I'd rather see Ferg vs Diaz if that's all the UFC got.

I dont know if we would ever make it to the fight with these two or they would not be allowed to promote together. Cause Nate will talk shit to Khabibs face and I dont think Khabib is the kind to take it or talk back he will just start swining.

I think Nate has great transitions, which is where he usually catches people, but Khabib probably has the best top control in the game, and IMO, would be too much for Nate.

I'm dying to see the answer to this.

ive seen Henderson out grapplehim with ease and benson is nowhere near the grappler that khabib is.

nate-diaz-middle-finger-henderson.gif

You really think Khabib can hold Nate down for 5 whole rounds? He is going to have to strike at some point and if he is on the ground Nate is dangerous too

The fact this would be 5 rounds would be a big factor if I think, Khabib can't avoid the hands for 5 whole rounds

IMO, Khabib gets his TDs by just aggressively pressing forward and taking punches until he gets the clinch or TD.

He's not going to stand at distance and trade. For this reason, I would expect a big puncher to have more of a chance in the scenario you outlined above, always starting on the feet, etc., because a power puncher would have more of a chance to catch Khabib coming in. Nate, however, is more of a volume puncher, and has great cardio because he doesn't throw a lot of power/weight into his punches.

What I'm saying is that anything Nate throws is not going to be powerful enough to deter Khabib from pressing forward into clinch range.

2 seconds of the fight lol watch the rest he smashed nate the whole fight. the judges score cards showed . 50-43, 50-45, 50-45. Benson Henderson defeats Nate Diaz by unanimous decision to retain UFC Lightweight Championship. most of the fight diaz was against the cage or on his back

I'm dying to see YOUR answer to that.

I don't pretend to have the answer, I would need to see it.

I'm not sure that Khabib can handle Nate's jiujitsu, I'm not sure that Nate can handle Khabib's top game.

This is why people fight in front of us for money

People are really STILL sleeping on Nate?

Not sleeping at all man, Nate is great on the ground and I'm pretty sure he has the record for subs at 155. I just don't know if it's enough to take khabib out.

2 seconds of the fight lol watch the rest he smashed nate the whole fight. the judges score cards showed . 50-43, 50-45, 50-45. Benson Henderson defeats Nate Diaz by unanimous decision to retain UFC Lightweight Championship. most of the fight diaz was against the cage or on his back

Well that settles it, Nate lost a decision years ago so we don't ever need to see him fight again.

Certainly not anyone who is a wrestler with good top game.

Someone tell Gray Maynard btw

Don't let Khabob wrestlefuck Nate for 25 minutes
Let Ferg derail his hype train

Well that settles it, Nate lost a decision years ago so we don't ever need to see him fight again.

Certainly not anyone who is a wrestler with good top game.

Someone tell Gray Maynard btw
he wouldent last khabib is leaps and bound better on the ground then nate. nate is a great fighter. but khabib is a whole level above him and then some.

Don't let Khabob wrestlefuck Nate for 25 minutes
Let Ferg derail his hype train
ferg would be a much better fight I just don't see him winning. though I believe hes the 2nd best at 155 under khabib.

Khabib wrestle-fucks him to a decision

Go fuck urself.
Enough with this popularity earning u match ups shit.
Nate can fight Barbosa, cause I'm nice.

Ferg vs Khabib is a better choice.

Back