Nate rolling with a legit black belt

Holy shit, that blonde dude is either a BJJ god or this is just a show.

Holy shit, that blonde dude is either a BJJ god or this is just a show.
He's definitely got some skills but I think Nate was sandbagging a bit. Neither were going hard.

Yup. It has helped me in the couple of "confrontations" I have had. Like you said a jacket or long sleeve and pants is quite close to a gi. Training in a gi teaches you about grips and hand holds. Very practical.

It's hot and annoying though. Folks grabbing your shit. I did enjoy some of the Judo throws though.

You should. I used to feel the same way til I started training in one. While it's far different from MMA, gi grappling is as close as it gets to a street confrontation. Very useful when it comes to that.

I never understood why Brazilians use Gi, shirtless and waxed and in Speedos is how most fights occur in Brazil right?

And this is Dillon Danis grappling with Garry Tonon in ADCC 2015 São Paulo

Garry won by inside heel hook

It's hot and annoying though. Folks grabbing your shit. I did enjoy some of the Judo throws though.
It is. Like I said you have to learn to grip fight when you roll in a gi. If you can't beat your opponent's grips they'll easily control or neutralize you.

Yeah exactly the throws are key. I have tossed one or two guys using a jacket or shirt as a gi. Pavement is far more unforgiving than a crash pad too.

And this is Dillon Danis grappling with Garry Tonon in ADCC 2015 São Paulo

Garry won by inside heel hook

Tonon is a beast. My favorite guy to watch right now. Can't wait to see him in MMA. Would be nice to see a UFC fighter besides Paul Harris who is able to actually FINISH FIGHTS with leg locks lol.

Nate looks stupid here. I could submit him easily after I target teh leg.

Tonon is a beast. My favorite guy to watch right now. Can't wait to see him in MMA. Would be nice to see a UFC fighter besides Paul Harris who is able to actually FINISH FIGHTS with leg locks lol.
Insane fight with Paul Harris. Damn

Irrelevant to the core
Gi and clearly friendly pratice....
N8 nutthuggers are getting worse btw

Irrelevant to the core
Gi and clearly friendly pratice....
N8 nutthuggers are getting worse btw
wtf? are you in drugs or something else? i like Nate too. I'm a Conor fan but i respect all MMA fighters IN EARTH.

I just posted this because it's a nice grappling match between a beast as Nate and a legit black belt. A friendly bjj roll

Stop making shit excuses

Nice flow there, it's nice to watch it.

And your name is Artem...... Coincidence? I think not.
Ahahahahah, let me rephrase that lol. I hope Lobov gets his ass beat, the only Artems I like are Panarin, Vakhitov and Levin ahah.

Ahahahahah, let me rephrase that lol. I hope Lobov gets his ass beat, the only Artems I like are Panarin, Vakhitov and Levin ahah.

Wow, the only Artem I know of from those names is Levin.... :(

Back