Nate rolling with a legit black belt

Flow rolling (i.e. neither guy is resisting much and they are letting transitions happen etc). Cool to watch though.
Exactly. But that's where a person gets learning scrambles gets comfortable.

Wow, the only Artem I know of from those names is Levin.... :(
Vakhitov is the current Glory LHW champion, he is a training partner and comes from the same gym as Levin (Kuzzbass, in Kemerovo.) Artemi (Artemi, is like a nickname for Artem) Panarin is a top prospect in the Chicago Blackhawks. You're welcome ahah

extremely light flow rollin

I did years ago. I was a lot better without the Gi. I would wreck certain fools in no-gi, then get tapped out by some bitch using their/my clothes against me.
coconut uses Delusion. He hurts himself for -10 hp!!

His opponent puts on a t-shirt. ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

Vakhitov is the current Glory LHW champion, he is a training partner and comes from the same gym as Levin (Kuzzbass, in Kemerovo.) Artemi (Artemi, is like a nickname for Artem) Panarin is a top prospect in the Chicago Blackhawks. You're welcome ahah

Much appreciated bro.

Exactly. But that's where a person gets learning scrambles gets comfortable.

Agree 100%. It's very important. For me, it's also where I feel comfortable putting myself in positions that I'm weak in, knowing I'll get wrecked, but it's how we improve on those positions. If BJJ fighters always trained 100% trying to win against their training partners, we would never feel comfortable in weak positions, try to avoid them, and our progress in those positions would be slower.

Beautiful to watch, they are booth very high level.

I did years ago. I was a lot better without the Gi. I would wreck certain fools in no-gi, then get tapped out by some bitch using their/my clothes against me.

Great, be prepared to lose in a real fight when your opponent doesn't abide to your rule-set.

Back