Nate > Nick

gevoudane

ʇlǝq ʞɔɐlq
@Silver
Reaction score
When it is all said and done will Nate have a better career and be the better fighter then his older brother Nick Diaz?

We have to give Nate a few more years before we start saying he'll top Nick.

maybe if he wins the title but lets all be realistic . Bendo will try to kick all day. Nick actually has a shot against GSP.

I bet my vCash on Bendo but Im beginning to think Mr Diaz will win.

maybe if he wins the title but lets all be realistic . Bendo will try to kick all day. Nick actually has a shot against GSP.

If he wins his next fight then yes.

We have to give Nate a few more years before we start saying he'll top Nick.

But if he wins tomorrow, he's achieved more in MMA than his elder brother.

I've always thought Nate was the better of the brothers, with the better fighting mentality. Because of this, he's a better fighter despite his lesser skills.
The mental game is where MMA is won, not strictly with your hands and feet.

I've always thought Nate was the better of the brothers, with the better fighting mentality. Because of this, he's a better fighter despite his lesser skills.

exactly

When it is all said and done will Nate have a better career and be the better fighter then his older brother Nick Diaz?

It's very 'cool' to prefer the younger, lower-profile brother, but I believe Nick is the more skilled fighter. However, by Sunday morning Nate will have overtaken him in terms of achievement by becoming the first Diaz brother to wear UFC gold.

After watching a few of his fights he also seems to listen to his corners advice during the round.

this

I actually think Nate has a better chance of beating Bendo than Nick does of beating GSP. I think it's too early to tell who will have the better career long-term.

Back