Nate > Nick

I think Nick is still the better fighter even if Nate wins the title. Nick has crisper boxing, more power, equal cardio, better ground game and he's better at talking shit.

I think Nick has more heroic type wins I.E. the gogo, etc. he also has more historic fights, like against BJ, Condit, Gomi, Lawler. I think Nate is just as skilled as he is, but Nick's just been around longer.

Well uhh to my knowledge, Nate hasn't given up any years of his career due to suspensions for banned substances and he's actually fighting for a title, in the UFC. I'd say Nate's career is already better than Nick's.

maybe if he wins the title but lets all be realistic . Bendo will try to kick all day. Nick actually has a shot against GSP.

Nick has a better shot against GSP than Nate does against Bendo? You really believe that?

Well uhh to my knowledge, Nate hasn't given up any years of his career due to suspensions for banned substances and he's actually fighting for a title, in the UFC. I'd say Nate's career is already better than Nick's.

Yeah you can tell Nate loves his brother but clearly he doesn't want to become the loser his bro managed to become.

Nick is a bit like Chapelle walking away from that big money deal because anxiety issues, Nate doesn't want to be that guy.

I think Nick is still the better fighter even if Nate wins the title. Nick has crisper boxing, more power, equal cardio, better ground game and he's better at talking shit.

Nate is more courageous, he's gonna be as great as he can be, he's gonna walk the walk, that alone makes him greater.

When it is all said and done will Nate have a better career and be the better fighter then his older brother Nick Diaz?

will see . so far nick is better and they are both still young. if nate beats bendo....

Nick is the better fighter of the two.

But who will have the better career? Too early to tell.

Back