Nate Marquardt wants winner of GSP-Diaz or Hendricks-Ellenburger

Winner of Rory/Condit or rematch with Maia if he beats Fitch

Hendricks deserves the next shot

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised be ether match happening. Hendricks clearly deserves it, but after Diaz and sonnen getting shots nothing will surprise me.

I'm excited to see Marquardt in the UFC WW division

give him any top WW and I'll watch it

He looked great recently but I think Rory or Condit beats him.

Wouldnt be surprised be ether match happening. Hendricks clearly deserves it, but after Diaz and sonnen getting shots nothing will surprise me.

Diaz and Sonnen were/are highly ranked in their weight class, I seriously don't see what the big fuss is....now Jones v Sonnen is another story.

FYI, people want(ed) to see Diaz v GSP and both Sonnen v Silva fights. I personally want to see Jones v Sonnen too.

At least this isn't the Pride fans complaining because that can be hypocritical.

wow I find it hard to believe he would fight GSP they been friends forever

WW is out of control with talent, keep forgetting about Maia and Nate...

I think Nate would beat all of those guys aside from GSP.

a bit presumptuous. i think it'd make more sense for him to fight the loser of diaz/st pierre, while hendricks should get a title shot if he wins. if ellenberger wins, marquardt/ellenberger also makes sense. basically, hendricks needs a title shot.

As a Nick fan, I want the Marquart fight most. I don't see Nate doing too hot in that one.

Watch Hendricks blast Ellenberger, only to see Marquardt get the title shot before him.

Winner of Rory/Condit imo

Hendricks deserves the next shot

I agree 100 percent. This would be the most fair.

And ts, I believe that Nate Marquardt is a legit contender at 170.

Back