Nate is not Nick!

Dramovitch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate is slow.

Nate has poor footwork.

Nate has poor cardio.

Nate is sloppy, imprecise and gets unfocused when tired.

Nate is a slow starter.

Nate got KOed by a Bellator fighter.

Nate is 18w 10l. Yes. That bad.

Nate is intimidated by large crowds and the pressure of big fights.

Nate is forever the little brother living in the shadow, depressed and self medicating.

Nate is not a needle mover.

Nate is showing up for the payday.

Nate has bad cardio? Show me an example of that?

Also Nate got the biggest amounts of retweets on Twitter for who should fight Conor, over Pettis and Cowboy. He for sure is the biggest name for Conor at FW, LW or WW other than his brother. He is a needle mover.

Nate has better BJJ and takedowns than Nick.

Woah, woah, woah... you're telling me there are TWO Diaz'?

You probably only saw the RDA fight where Nate was injured.

nate is good enough to give conor a beatdown, not sure about this 10 day training camp nick

6pzisoskSdKobxDSNBt0_Drop%20Popcorn.gif

its like nate fucked TS's sister 2 times and never called back.too much salt.

Pewfff.. Thank God !
A moment ago I thought that they were the same guy.
Thanks for letting us know.

Nate is slow. - Nah, he's pretty quick.

Nate has poor footwork. - He has adequate footwork at least. He's a pretty good boxer by mma standards which revolves around footwork.

Nate has poor cardio. - Haha yeh he should stop doing triathlons, it would improve his cardio. Total bollocks.

Nate is sloppy, imprecise and gets unfocused when tired. - Just what?

Nate is a slow starter. - It's called pacing yourself.

Nate got KOed by a Bellator fighter. - Who was ranked in the top 10 at the time and fighting in the UFC.

Nate is 18w 10l. Yes. That bad. - I remember when Chris Tuchscherer was 17-0, level of competition.

Nate is intimidated by large crowds and the pressure of big fights. - not many people aren't.

Nate is forever the little brother living in the shadow, depressed and self medicating. - He won TUF and fought for the UFC title.

Nate is not a needle mover. - He is. That's the main reason he got this fight.

Nate is showing up for the payday. - So is Conor McGregor... and everyone else for that matter. People who have jobs generally like being paid money for the work they do.

The funny thing is I'm not a fan of either Diaz bro. They're entertaining in the cage but I find them to be whiny and annoying. Their shtick is cringeworthy to me. Man, you don't know what you're talking about.

Nate has beaten the shit out of Cerrone

Nate just beat the contender Michael Johnsson

Nate has knocked out Gray maynard and Submitted Gomi.

Nate has fucking SUBMITTED Jim Miller

So yeah, hold your horses, Nate is his own good fighter, not everything is about records.

And quit lying about nate being a slow starter and having bad cardio bro

I will forever respect Nate's abilities after the beatdown he gave Cowboy. Both Diaz brothers have cardio and very respectable and well-rounded skills. It's a bizarre and unpredictable fight. It's exciting to see something so crazy.

Back