Nate is not Nick!

replace nate with nick and this is the same exact thread.

I remember this thread before the Johnson fight. Nate was going to get dominated.

Stopped reading at Nate has bad cardio one thing the Diaz Bros absolutely have is cardio to go on forever which they use as a weapon in their fights.

He for sure is the biggest name for Conor at FW, LW or WW other than his brother.

If short notice Nate wins (fluke!) he will fail the drug test so the result is overturned.

Don't be naive, the UFC has a backup plan to protect Conor, and that is the *only* reason he was chosen!

I wish this site held standards for those who can start a thread.

Nate is slow. - Nah, he's pretty quick.

Nate has poor footwork. - He has adequate footwork at least. He's a pretty good boxer by mma standards which revolves around footwork.

Nate has poor cardio. - Haha yeh he should stop doing triathlons, it would improve his cardio. Total bollocks.

Nate is sloppy, imprecise and gets unfocused when tired. - Just what?

Nate is a slow starter. - It's called pacing yourself.

Nate got KOed by a Bellator fighter. - Who was ranked in the top 10 at the time and fighting in the UFC.

Nate is 18w 10l. Yes. That bad. - I remember when Chris Tuchscherer was 17-0, level of competition.

Nate is intimidated by large crowds and the pressure of big fights. - not many people aren't.

Nate is forever the little brother living in the shadow, depressed and self medicating. - He won TUF and fought for the UFC title.

Nate is not a needle mover. - He is. That's the main reason he got this fight.

Nate is showing up for the payday. - So is Conor McGregor... and everyone else for that matter. People who have jobs generally like being paid money for the work they do.

The funny thing is I'm not a fan of either Diaz bro. They're entertaining in the cage but I find them to be whiny and annoying. Their shtick is cringeworthy to me. Man, you don't know what you're talking about.
good reply and break down mate..

to say nate diaz has bad cardio is utter stupidity on a mythical level..
the boy does triathlons as a hobby..

and im a connor fan, but im also a gracie practitioner so let these lads throw the dice and lets see what happens..

If short notice Nate wins (fluke!) he will fail the drug test so the result is overturned.

Don't be naive, the UFC has a backup plan to protect Conor, and that is the *only* reason he was chosen!

Lol who cares if he fails the drug test if we get to see him beat Conor's ass?

I don't think even Nate cares, as long as he gets paid.

Stopped reading at Nate has bad cardio one thing the Diaz Bros absolutely have is cardio to go on forever which they use as a weapon in their fights.
Yeah...credibility just tanked. (kinda tosses out the window the remaining elements of subject post.)

Nate is slow.

Nate has poor footwork.

Nate has poor cardio.

Nate is sloppy, imprecise and gets unfocused when tired.

Nate is a slow starter.

Nate got KOed by a Bellator fighter.

Nate is 18w 10l. Yes. That bad.

Nate is intimidated by large crowds and the pressure of big fights.

Nate is forever the little brother living in the shadow, depressed and self medicating.

Nate is not a needle mover.

Nate is showing up for the payday.

nate-diaz-middle-finger-604x286.png

is nick really that much better than nate?

nick is 7-6 in the UFC, his record is padded by his time in strikeforce fighting a load of average fighters

nate is 13-8 in the UFC

and its not like nick fought better fighters

good reply and break down mate..

to say nate diaz has bad cardio is utter stupidity on a mythical level..
the boy does triathlons as a hobby..

and im a connor fan, but im also a gracie practitioner so let these lads throw the dice and lets see what happens..

Cheers man. I was wrong about Josh being ranked, but he'd just gone 5 rounds with Gil and arguably won so meh

Nate is slow.

Nate has poor footwork.

Nate has poor cardio.

Nate is a slow starter.

Nate is forever the little brother living in the shadow, depressed and self medicating.

Ha!

Diaz-Double-Finger.gif

Nate is slow.

Nate has poor footwork.

Nate has poor cardio.

Nate is a slow starter.

He beat MJ, who most would consider pretty fast and explosive...

Not sure where you're getting the poor cardio thing from...

Sloppy, maybe...effective, for the most part...

Fighters get KO'd/subbed by fighters from different orgs all the time...

18W 10L? And?

Intimidated by large crowds? Source?

Little brother, yes...living in the shadows, not quite sure about that...

Nate must be moving some type of needle, as the fans picked him to fight Conor...

I wouldn't doubt he's showing up for a payday, but what fighter isn't? That's all Conor talks about...getting paid!

With all that being said, Conor demolishes Diaz. This coming from someone who can't wait to see Conor get demolished some day.

Diaz bros got iron lungs..

Triathlon is what his brother does. Fight cardio is different.

Nate looked horrible against Dos Anjos. His lungs weren't injured. He has poor cardio.

Horrible against Henderson. 50-43 on one card!

He's lazy, inconsistent, unmotivated, smoking all the time clogging up his lungs.

Nate has beaten the shit out of Cerrone

Nate just beat the contender Michael Johnsson

Nate has knocked out Gray maynard and Submitted Gomi.

Nate has fucking SUBMITTED Jim Miller

So yeah, hold your horses, Nate is his own good fighter, not everything is about records.

And quit lying about nate being a slow starter and having bad cardio bro
Cerrone was on a 6 fight win streak all in one year. I don't know what was up with him in that fight, but Nate did beat him up. Props to him, even tho I'm not a fan. Nate looked great against MJ. was kinda shocked, but Diaz is tough for anyone. He has some good wins and lost to tough fighters. I'm not rootin for either fighter, just hope to see Nate make it a good fight.

Back