Nate is not Nick!

Nate has a longer reach than Nick. Connor will eat the stockton jab. Nate should take it to the ground and submit him.

But yet Nate has actually beaten ranked and relevant fighters in the UFC.

... and that makes him not like Nick how exactly?

Nick wanted to get into fighting. He defined his own life's path.

Nate was going nowhere in life until Nick forced him into it. "Wake up bro."

Nate is an unmotivated follower, doing everything half-assed to get by and get his brothers approval. He isn't self-driven.

25uo9dd_medium.gif

BEAST!

F outta here....

And at least 1 judge had MJ winning EVERY ROUND over Nate. Reality check.
No Nate isn't a beast. He's is tough tho, but who was he fighting there? He is a little inconsistent. So are a lot of fighters. He lost to Bendo and RDA, so what. They are great fighters, and a lot of guys lost to them. Some judges need reality checks. I haven't seen the fight against MJ, since it happened, but you know judging is garbage at times. All rnds for MJ, have to watch again. Like I said not a Diaz fan.but hope he makes a good fight with Conor

Nate is 6' and conor is a manlet in comparison, easy night for nate.

Nick wanted to get into fighting. He defined his own life's path.

Nate was going nowhere in life until Nick forced him into it. "Wake up bro."

Nate is an unmotivated follower, doing everything half-assed to get by and get his brothers approval. He isn't self-driven.
I'll give you that. A lot of younger siblings want to be like their older brother or sister. Who knows what Nate would be doin if Nick hadn't gotten him into JJ and MMA. And for half assed, if so he's done alright.

First Dustin Hazelett is not Jon Fitch, and now Nate is not Nick. Nate should get himself a shirt like DH so we don't get them mistaken.

Nate by 4th Rd stoppage

Anyone who thinks Nate is as good as Nick is an idiot.

Nate just admitted during the press conference that he was out of shape.

Conor called him the skinniest fat guy with a soft body and Nate replied with something like "well you beat midgets" .... trying to change the subject, which admits it.

That's no triathlon running cardio machine.

Like I sad. Bad Cardio.

Back