Nate Diaz will beat Masvidal and here is why

'No, I was talking about T/KO stoppages.

I didn't forget Nate getting submitted, either.

Jorge still got put to sleep irregardless of what fashion lol

So there's that

Nates biggest tool would be his ground game. But I just don't see Nate putting enough punishment on someone like Masvidal to get a stoppage. Unless Masvidal just lets Nate beat on him, I see him taking 3 rounds for a decision.

- Diaz won't get finished regardless of what is thrown at him
- His in there for all 5 rounds and would even say to the last second until the bell his putting on pace
- His aggressive as fuck inside the octagon and relentless
- Always applies the pressure and with pace
- His literally in there to fuck you up mentally and you can't do shit to him he will eat everything you got and go forward.

If anything there is like 80-85% chance Nate Diaz stops Masvidal in 4th or 5th round after a bloody fight

Sorry, but if Nate's striking looks like it looked against Pettis, he will get badly dominated vs Masvidal.

He may have a cardio and grappling edge.

I think Masvidal at 170 is the more dangerous striker and is just as tough with less mileage.

Great fight, I see Masvidal peicig him up early and Diaz surging home to lose a SD / UD and Diaz fans infesting Sherdog with robbery claims for weeks / months / years.

Nate should ask to fight Conor , Masvidal will make him look like he doesnt belong there

Come on man you know damn well Jorge is going to try to take his lights out. Question will be if he'll be able to

Wont finish outtaa respect? You serious
i just think that if Jorge establishes dominance in the fight and feels he can "comfortably control" Nate then he will big brother Nate by not going for the kill, win a comfortable decision and thus, in a way, making both guys come out on top at the end.
of course i can be completly wrong and Jorge could just straight up just go for the finish when he can and avoid what happened vs Iaquinta ... we shall see ...

I'm more confident this fight goes to an average decision

Back