Nate Diaz will beat Masvidal and here is why

I think Masvidal will utilize his wrestling a bit in this fight. Like he did in the Till fight

masvidal is the better boxer both in terms of technique and power
diaz looked slow, sloppy, and gassed in his last fight

i think diaz's best chance is in the clinch, but i don't think he outmuscles the street jesus

masvidal wins a competitive but clear decision

in all seriousness tho, Nate gets beat up in pretty much every fight he's in whether he wins or not.
there's only so many fights you can have and get your head punched in before a gust of wind will sit you on your ass.
Jorge is definitely the better boxer and i don't see him getting tired from beating Nate up like Conor did.
he's also got a much better grappling game than Conor and even Conor was able to nullify Nate's grappling (while Conor still had some gas in the tank)
the towel will be thrown in to save Nathan.

I was expecting this gif. His corner thru in the towel but he was never out himself in that fight. He was conscious. His lights never went out!
Doesn't matter if he was conscious. Ref stopped the fight without seeing the towel. Even his corner knew he was done for <Moves>

- Diaz won't get finished regardless of what is thrown at him
- His in there for all 5 rounds and would even say to the last second until the bell his putting on pace
- His aggressive as fuck inside the octagon and relentless
- Always applies the pressure and with pace
- His literally in there to fuck you up mentally and you can't do shit to him he will eat everything you got and go forward.

If anything there is like 80-85% chance Nate Diaz stops Masvidal in 4th or 5th round after a bloody fight

I feel like you’re reaching here, or you’re talking about the Nate that went on a savage run at lightweight before Benson fucked him up, he was near unstoppable then.

I feel like you’re reaching here, or you’re talking about the Nate that went on a savage run at lightweight before Benson fucked him up, he was near unstoppable then.

your whole topic is baseless have you even seen him fight since benson? Show some respect towards the real BMF and why his the real BMF needs a whole new thread that I will make in the coming days

Last edited:
I was expecting this gif. His corner thru in the towel but he was never out himself in that fight. He was conscious. His lights never went out!
Ref stopped it and never even saw the towel till after - nate was done.

He won't stop him, he could win a decision against him.

Nate has been stopped before, and unlike Jorge's BS TKO loss he was legit done via head kick. Jorge's wrestling and kicks are gonna play a part in this fight, not sure why people think otherwise.

So you're going to just up and forget when Jorge got put to sleep by way of spectacular triangle lol

Ref stopped it and never even saw the towel till after - nate was done.

They shouted at him before throwing the towel It was just last resort but whatever he was still conscious thats my point if that kick didn't shout down his system nothing will

your whole topic is baseless have you even seen him fight since benson? Show some respect towards the real BMF and why his the real BMF needs a whole new thread that I will make in the coming days

Fuck outta here, Nick was my favourite fighter forever, and Nate is a close second. I’m just realistic about Nate, who he is and what he can do at this point. I was gutted for every Diaz loss, Nick or Nate, it’s why I know it’s possible. Don’t question my respect junior, I’ve been watching since Griffin/Bonnar. All that said, I do believe Nate has a good chance to win, and I’m cheering for him. I just don’t see it as a foregone conclusion.
<bball1><{hfved}>

Should be a good fight but i think jorge got more tools in his toolbox. The deciding factor might be jorge's takedowns

So you're going to just up and forget when Jorge got put to sleep by way of spectacular triangle lol
'No, I was talking about T/KO stoppages.

I didn't forget Nate getting submitted, either.

Jorge has nasty leg kicks. As long as Diaz is prepared to check them or counter off them, he should be able to minimize the damage from them. But Jorge is fast. And Without the threat of a takedown he will really be able to open up with them.

Jorge is probably the most underrated kicker in the UFC. if he gets Nate stationary mid to late in the fight he has a very good ability to floor Diaz and get a stoppage. Tough fight to call.

Nick threw in the towel to save him from having his lights turned out. He was done

Is it just me, or is there anyone else that isn't hyped for this fight? I just dont see this fight being a brawl. I think the UFC is over selling it with this BMF bullshit.

Is it just me, or is there anyone else that isn't hyped for this fight? I just dont see this fight being a brawl. I think the UFC is over selling it with this BMF bullshit.
You're on steroids.

Fan of both guys...

And i think Masvidal is going to win this one...

Back