Nate Diaz will beat Masvidal and here is why

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
- Diaz won't get finished regardless of what is thrown at him
- His in there for all 5 rounds and would even say to the last second until the bell his putting on pace
- His aggressive as fuck inside the octagon and relentless
- Always applies the pressure and with pace
- His literally in there to fuck you up mentally and you can't do shit to him he will eat everything you got and go forward.

If anything there is like 80-85% chance Nate Diaz stops Masvidal in 4th or 5th round after a bloody fight

Last edited:
NOPE!
giphy.gif

If he has a real knife with him inside the octagon perhaps and hits good organ but other then that Diaz is gonna beat him. I honestly just don't see ways Masvidal can win this fight

Last edited:

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

He won't stop him, he could win a decision against him.

Nate has been stopped before, and unlike Jorge's BS TKO loss he was legit done via head kick. Jorge's wrestling and kicks are gonna play a part in this fight, not sure why people think otherwise.

Masvidal does not get finished either. But I feel like if it's a close fight they'll give the W to Diaz since he's the bigger draw

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

I was expecting this gif. His corner thru in the towel but he was never out himself in that fight. He was conscious. His lights never went out!

I was expecting this gif. His corner thru in the towel but he was never out himself in that fight. He was conscious
and which part of this was him not getting finished?

if you knew the gif was coming perhaps you should've reworded your OP

I love but hate this fight, love both diaz and jorge, but tbh i think nate subs him in the 3rd or decisions masvidal taking the 3-4-5 rnds.

and which part of this was him not getting finished?

if you knew the gif was coming perhaps you should've reworded your OP

I saw the fight and I know 100% he was not out and that he was conscious. He was alive all time during that beating. His brain was on

I think so Nate can easily handle masvidal. The reason is:
1. Nate Ground Game
2. Strong Chin
3. Strong Will (which always push him forward)

I saw the fight and I know 100% he was not out and that he was conscious
but he got finished regardless of any opinion on his consciousness.

a significant amount of stoppages happen while a fighter is still conscious, that's why the rule is about intelligently defending yourself and not "being 100% unconscious"

Jorge has size on Nate, and would risk saying better boxing.
Jorge probably wont finish Nate outta respect, imo.

but he got finished regardless of any opinion on his consciousness.

a significant amount of stoppages happen while a fighter is still conscious, that's why the rule is about "intelligently defending yourself" and not "being 100% unconscious"

Look his corner thru in the towel. He was conscious and not out.

This is what I call lights out.
source.gif

You have to shout down your opponents brain functions for 1-2 mins. It's like shouting down your laptop for 1 min and that is the definition of KO/TKO.

While some lights never go out thats what we call great chin

5 round fight it’s hard to bet against a Diaz when you know Jorge ain’t gonna finish him

Gonna be fucking madness

Look his corner thru in the towel. He was conscious and not out.

This is what I call lights out.
source.gif

You have to shout down your opponents brain functions for 1-2 mins. It's like shouting down your laptop for 1 min and that is the definition of KO/TKO.

While some lights never go out
None of this is relevant to what you wrote in your OP

GEORGE MASDIVAL IS GONNA FUCKIN BURY THIS COCKSUCKA
coco.gif

Jorge has size on Nate, and would risk saying better boxing.
Jorge probably wont finish Nate outta respect, imo.

Come on man you know damn well Jorge is going to try to take his lights out. Question will be if he'll be able to

Back