News Nate Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal 2 in the works... boxing match

Who wins if they box?

• Total voters
Disappointing.

This would have been a huge seller for Bareknuckle MMA.

“The UFC has given the green light” lol
This is what confirms the false news, why would they allow Masvidal to go make someone else money? Fighting Nate Diaz to begin with, they could easily make this fight happen in the UFC, easy.

This fight was super necessary.

<{Heymansnicker}>
That Jake Paul performance better have been an injury.

I was hoping a ufc return for both
giphy.gif

This is what confirms the false news, why would they allow Masvidal to go make someone else money? Fighting Nate Diaz to begin with, they could easily make this fight happen in the UFC, easy.

He's done with mma and they had a good relationship with him. They've done this with other fighters, wasnt Silva under contract? Certain fighters like GSP they will not allow it out of spite or because they still believe they can make money off of them.

Why boxing? Why not just do MMA?

I guess the pay is better if they do it outside the UFC?

He's done with mma and they had a good relationship with him. They've done this with other fighters, wasnt Silva under contract? Certain fighters like GSP they will not allow it out of spite or because they still believe they can make money off of them.
Anderson was cut after the loss to hall I believe. Not sure they would release Jorge but I think that would happen before they let him box. UFC doesn’t want their fighters thinking they can have their mcgregor/mayweather moment

Masvidal makes easy work of him, again.

This, Nate looked terrible against Jake. Couldn't even throw a jab anymore.
I would prefer an mma match, because it would look less horrible.
Masvidal fucks him up.

Are they going to have Rock take Justins belt and then give it to the winner?

I'm watching less and less combat sports nowadays. Sure I'll watch the so called boxing match, but they aren't boxers so what are we doing?

Doesn’t Masvidal still have fights on his contract? Supposedly the UFC is getting into boxing. But if it’s not under the UFC Boxing banner (Whatever they call it). It’s not happening.

I have zero interest in watching this.

Most likely all UFC run, like the Jake Paul stuff was.

At least they're keeping it off the UFC shows.

I can't complain.

Back