News Nate Diaz Vs Jorge Masvidal Boxing Fight Announced - 175Lbs - June 1st

<DisgustingHHH>

Nate better have been injured against Jake.
Jake made Nate look like an injured amateur.
He looked worse than Nick against Robbie 2.
Nick was the real BMF, not Nate.
Nate finished Conor (in the guy's prime),
which is cemented in history. Incredible MMA moment.

Jorge is just a sucker-punching goof ... so no interest in him.

edit...

Masvidal bullshitting publicly to Ariel ...
says the guy he boxed has "30 boxing matches".

Joseph Benjamin is 4-26 (now).​

Back in 2005 versus masvidal.... he was a whopping 1-11

FUCKING 1 win and 11 losses.
Jorge already padding that record like nobody's business.
<Dany07>

Last edited:
Let me guess.... they're going to make 1 BEEELLION dollars and 20x what they made while in the UFC?

Can't wait for Masvidal to put a beating on him, then for Nate to pretend he's not hurt, run away, and bend over presenting his ass to him for some reason.. I don't think I'll even bother to look for a stream for this one.

I don't see why it wouldn't Both are very popular and have loyal fan bases.

The pricing I saw published today was $49.99 for early bird pre-purchase and $79.99 day of.

Unless that is misquoted in the publications I saw, this is a really bad pricing plan.

No doubt there is an audience for this but I predict it will flop pretty bad for $80

The pricing I saw published today was $49.99 for early bird pre-purchase and $79.99 day of.

Unless that is misquoted in the publications I saw, this is a really bad pricing plan.

No doubt there is an audience for this but I predict it will flop pretty bad for $80
yeah I think the pricing is too high as well but I'm sure there are enough Nate and Jorge fans in L.A and Miami that would be more than happy to fork over that $80 for the PPV or fill seats.

Nate lost to Jake Paul, unless you are a Nate fanboy why would you want to see him box again?
I am to a degree and STILL don't want to see this. He will get his ass kicked again. I'm surprised the UFC will even sign him again.

Neither of those guys should be 175lbs. Theyre both fat old dads now.

yeah I think the pricing is too high as well but I'm sure there are enough Nate and Jorge fans in L.A and Miami that would be more than happy to fork over that $80 for the PPV or fill seats.

We'll have to wait and see....

Nate is from NorCal, not LA btw.... although he certainly has some fans there.

I might actually go to this to witness the carny up close and to drink myself stupid.

Guess UFC kept turning down all of Mas and Nates fight offers lol.
Reeks of desperation especially on Masvidals end.
How come? He runs a promotion now, and Nate is still a big name and both are co-promoting it

Good for them.

I am surprised at the big negative reaction to this I am seeing. For an old man fight, this one 1. is appropriate matchmaking 2. guaranteed fun fight. I'm more excited to see this than Jake Paul vs Old man Tyson.

Back