Nate Diaz unsure if he’ll fight at UFC 230.

I love Nate but screw him if he's gonna be this way. The sport will move on without him

I don't know how anyone can stand either of the Diaz boys.

They talk tuff, but I've never seen two bigger whiners in my life. They sound like the typical dead beat in life that believes the whole world is against them and they haven't figured out yet they are there own worse enemy.

fired?

lol... the kind of money nate could make on the free market....

plus theres no way the ufc would give that draw to another company
He's only ever been a draw with Conor. If he doesn't want to fight just cut him...see who else wants to deal with his bullshit

What was he saying? Maybe I need to puff on a huge doobie and maybe then I'll understand whatever the fuck he's saying.

He's only ever been a draw with Conor. If he doesn't want to fight just cut him...see who else wants to deal with his bullshit
Somebody definitely would want to, that's my point. Plus the UFC isn't in the business of giving competitors big draws

I can see his point here, if he was actually not eligible to fight until last month Dana has been lying this whole time about him ducking Woodley and Ferguson. And finally when they agree to a fight they bring him late to the press conference and steal the show with the Mcgregor/Khabib promo.
At the end of the day I think he will fight on 229, but if he doesnt its ok, the guy doesnt give a damn fuck about the UFC or calling out Dana a lier, few people have the balls to the that.
Why wasn’t he eligible to fight until last month and when did he say that?

Fights scrubs in the audience at WSOF shows for free, turns down the opportunity to fight for 6-7 figures at a UFC MSG show.

tenor.gif

Somebody definitely would want to, that's my point. Plus the UFC isn't in the business of giving competitors big draws
True, but that's assuming Nate is actually a big draw on his own. He might get bellator good ratings on a Saturday night fight, but i don't see him working to sell a bunch of PPVs with the other LWs out there

And in same interview he said he could have fought woodley. Not that he was ineligible to fight him.
I think he was ineligible. I mean, he pretty much says that he'd like the fight (for the right price) and if that'd happen he'd just pay the difference in the court to get out of it. I'm clueless about court matters though, so, there's that.

I think he was ineligible. I mean, he pretty much says that he'd like the fight (for the right price) and if that'd happen he'd just pay the difference in the court to get out of it. I'm clueless about court matters though, so, there's that.
He wasn’t ineligible. He had a dispute that complicated his situation. Did he ever say over the last 2 years he was ineligible?

He wasn’t ineligible. He had a dispute that complicated his situation. Did he ever say over the last 2 years he was ineligible?
The sound of the vid makes it difficult for me but it seems like he says so in the beginning. He says someone claimed management on him and he wasn't able to *can't-hear-it* a fight.

Nate comes back after like +2 year brake and fights ... Poirier ?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Yea right.

Let Poirier fight Ferguson at UFC 230 and Nate fight Kevin Lee whenever he feels like fighting again.
I assume you're suggesting this as a punishment? Much tougher fight for Nate IMO.

Back