Nate Diaz unsure if he’ll fight at UFC 230.

Let Poirier fight Ferguson at UFC 230 and Nate fight Kevin Lee whenever he feels like fighting again.

Lee is the worst possible match up for Diaz and would maul him easily. Diaz is smart enough to know that Poirier is a much better match up. Diaz needs a win, he is fading into obscurity. I'm guessing neither Diaz brother is a shrewd investor and both need $. Got make hay while the sun shines.

It's a WWE persona.

Some people act like gangsters, some like monsters, some are the undead... and so on.

Nate picked the persona of a highschool girl.

She's wild, unpredictable and she's always on her phone. You can't have her.
<36>
This analogy is Perfect .

Nate Diaz (and Nick Diaz) have never, in the entire history of their careers, pulled out of a (MMA) fight that they signed a bout agreement for.

Take that statement and do what you want with it.
I'm pretty certain Diaz will show up.

Last edited:
Punch drunk from Conor Diaz 2 bless him. Funny but sad its like watching a mental patient try and compose a sentence

L
Yeah it’s not like Nick KO:d Robbie Fucking Lawler. Way to hide out his biggest win just to bash.

Try again.
Lmao if Robbie is your biggest win it shows how overrated his career is by his fans.

hoenstly getting bored of this one minute he wants to fight the next fuck the ufc routine

either fight or stfu and go about your business

He's gonna get fired if he doesn't fight...

He's gonna get fired if he doesn't fight...
fired?

lol... the kind of money nate could make on the free market....

plus theres no way the ufc would give that draw to another company

Lee is the worst possible match up for Diaz and would maul him easily. Diaz is smart enough to know that Poirier is a much better match up. Diaz needs a win, he is fading into obscurity. I'm guessing neither Diaz brother is a shrewd investor and both need $. Got make hay while the sun shines.

Poirier is definitely one of the best, maybe (besides Conor) the best.

Lee would be a bad matchup for him.

It's a WWE persona.

Some people act like gangsters, some like monsters, some are the undead... and so on.

I might actually make this my sig for a while. I like the cut of your jib sir.

It's a WWE persona.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I never thought of it that way but so true! He's really a teenage girl.

I bet Nate Diaz is unsure of a lot of things

He showed up to the press conference. He will show up to fight night.

I can see his point here, if he was actually not eligible to fight until last month Dana has been lying this whole time about him ducking Woodley and Ferguson. And finally when they agree to a fight they bring him late to the press conference and steal the show with the Mcgregor/Khabib promo.
At the end of the day I think he will fight on 229, but if he doesnt its ok, the guy doesnt give a damn fuck about the UFC or calling out Dana a lier, few people have the balls to the that.

No one cares.

I'd rather he not fight tbh.

Way rather see Porier-Lee.

I'd probably rather see Porier-Ragin' Al come to think of it.

Walter White Jr should just retire.

Back